The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What is funny to me is people still buy games based on trailers. Wait like.. 1 hour after release for reviews to come out.

Latest instance - WC3. If you had waited just a couple hours you'd know it was a burning tire fire.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It was a PITA, but I finally sold my ps4 pro, so I've got more money to put towards a PS5 than I would have waiting to trade it into ebgames(Gamestop) I'm glad to have sold it before the PS5 reveal which would certainly have dropped the value.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
What is funny to me is people still buy games based on trailers. Wait like.. 1 hour after release for reviews to come out.

Latest instance - WC3. If you had waited just a couple hours you'd know it was a burning tire fire.

Did they do the same thing as they did with the Starcraft remake? Basically not update anything graphics wise but the most minor details and leave it in a 4:3 aspect ratio?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did they do the same thing as they did with the Starcraft remake? Basically not update anything graphics wise but the most minor details and leave it in a 4:3 aspect ratio?
Here's the very important distinction before even considering any details: WC3 Reforged will replace your WC3 install, you cannot play the original now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
critics choice sale up for 2 weeks, ,stuff like death stranding spider man GOTY control etc

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
AC odyssey for $15 is pretty good, or the gold edition which I think includes the DLC for $25. It also includes AC3 remastered but that game should never be played.

Quite a few things on the sale page don’t show any sale at all which is kinda weird, maybe still updating

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys I’m at Disney until next Wednesday. Not dead. (Yet). But get odyssey. Awesome game and dlc is rock solid. Ok back to 30k more steps. Today. 🍺

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I haven't been keeping up with the console thead but I just googled FF7 remake and Cyberpunk 2077 release dates. It's saying both of them are being released in April? What kind of shit is this releasing two huge titles one week apart from each other? Really sucks cause now I gotta decide which one I will play first.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I haven't been keeping up with the console thead but I just googled FF7 remake and Cyberpunk 2077 release dates. It's saying both of them are being released in April? What kind of shit is this releasing two huge titles one week apart from each other? Really sucks cause now I gotta decide which one I will play first.

Cyberpunk was delayed to September

• 1Like

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Ok that's good to hear.
Cyberpunk was delayed to September
Okay thanks. The page was telling me April 16th. Well that's good to hear and I can no life the 1st chapter/disc of FF7R and then wait until they release the next one and so on.