The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's your order history/email confirmation say?
It does actually say "Used - Like New" , so I'm not going to try and return anything, but I did message the seller explaining the situation. They didn't have a response, but did say that the controllers are brand new, but without a box so they can't sell them as new.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Ill just leave this here..

1602725732942.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is that even legal or is the warning considered notification and consent legally?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I think it's mainly Sony covering their asses. They can't prevent recording, so they're making sure everyone knows it. People sending Sony their recordings when reporting code violations is just a bonus for them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
PS4 sale, bf4 premium 6 bucks. Installed. Died 50 times. No kills. Uninstalled. I hate controllers for fps so bad.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Fucking Amazon... I've been checking my Series X preorder every few hours to see if it shipped and it just changed from Arriving Tuesday to Arriving Thursday.

Last edited:

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Fucking Amazon... I've been checking my my Series X preorder every few hours to see if it shipped and it just changed from Arriving Tuesday to Arriving Thursday.

Mine just updated to Nov 13th to Nov 17th.
WTF

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
12 ET for Wallmart, order online but pick up in person.

Target has them too, but not sure when. I heard target gets like 6 consoles per store though, lol.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Was able to get one on the Xbox store right on the One X console. They are offering them by 12/23 so not sure how likely that is. Wal mart was out by 12:03

spronk

FPS noob
my microsoft store order is being delivered today by FedEx, my best buy X is ready for pickup and stores open (for curbside pickup) in 1 hour around here. it was up for brief moments at Target, Gamestop last night and for a long period (~15 mins) at microsoft store/xbox console but as breakdown says, those said delivery not until 12/23. Probably you'll get it earlier, they are just saying that so you know you get it before XMas.

I'm glad xbox and PS5 are releasing 2 days apart, woulda been a clusterfuck if same day

Vorph

It's still a clusterfuck.

I'm still allegedly getting both on Thurs, but I dread opening new emails since it could be Amazon saying they shipped the X or saying I'm one of the people not getting it until as late as 12/31 even though it said I was on track for Tuesday up until a couple days ago. And Walmart hasn't sent me any updates at all about my PS5 that I ordered for store pickup back in Sept.