The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider

So glad I went with the Microsoft Store.

Sony and Microsoft should punish Amazon for this. Amazon knew exactly how many machines they had, and they could have sold accordingly. Instead, they took excess preorders on the hope that they’ll get more supply before launch. Worst of all, they didn’t tell people they were taking this approach until everything sold out everywhere else.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>

So glad I went with the Microsoft Store.

Sony and Microsoft should punish Amazon for this. Amazon knew exactly how many machines they had, and they could have sold accordingly. Instead, they took excess preorders on the hope that they’ll get more supply before launch. Worst of all, they didn’t tell people they were taking this approach until everything sold out everywhere else.

I don’t mean to scoff but punish Amazon?

jlawokay.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Amazon just announced their own game streaming service so they'd probably prefer to sell fewer of each and more of their own garbage service.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If you have a prime credit card, effectively 25% off of the funny money for Nintendo/Xbox/PS store through amazon right now. I think the Xbox one can even be used for physical shit through their store, so could potentially get enough to get a series X when they finally have the stock. Double check on that though if that’s your plan, I haven’t.

Even with the 25%, the memberships aren’t worth getting though .

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Can confirm, all Xbox or MS gift cards to into one bank that can be used on anything from games to software to laptops to consoles etc. Can even use for micro transactions. Only one I'm not sure if is subs through Xbox for other apps like Disney+, though have heard but haven't confirmed you can use balance to pay for EA Play and it's a cheap way to extend Gamepass since it'll be merged and converted soon.

Might get more Xbox gift cards. Even as a poor, between $250 worth of rewards points and $200 in gift card balance I already got at %15 off, plus more gift card deals, might upgrade to Series X. MS gives away money to get people on their platform at this point.The

Edit: Prime is situationally great, like anything. I get discounted subs most years as a Veteran, and with a health reimbursement account the medical related things I buy on Amazon plus other random Prime specific deals the cash back pays for itself on things I would be buying anyway.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Also ps+ is $30 right now from cdkeys. I’ve never had any issues with them. Might see a similar price around Black Friday from normal retailers though.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just got $200 Xbox $100 switch (for when they become available fml) and a PS card.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Picked this up off Amazon using hotel rewards points. Love the look, and excited to have a wireless Xbox options since so many games on PC don't support DS4 button icons.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Picked this up off Amazon using hotel rewards points. Love the look, and excited to have a wireless Xbox options since so many games on PC don't support DS4 button icons.

So I got this today, and it was Used - Like New? The product page is now is out of stock, but when I ordered it I clicked Add to Cart right from the main product page? I didn't click the "Used from 74.99" link or anything. Never had this happen on Amazon before? If you can buy it from the main page, it's brand new?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So I got this today, and it was Used - Like New? The product page is now is out of stock, but when I ordered it I clicked Add to Cart right from the main product page? I didn't click the "Used from 74.99" link or anything. Never had this happen on Amazon before? If you can buy it from the main page, it's brand new?

Depends, some of the low stock items default to a used - like new if it is the only thing. It says it above the buy now button as well as who it is coming from.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What's your order history/email confirmation say?