The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well I'll at least load up Galak-Z for 10 minutes and see how that is. That's more than I usually get out of PS+ games.
It has really good reviews on Steam...so there's that. I'll check it out as well.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to "buy" all the free games with my app every month but i've stopped doing that. Literally isn't worth the 5 minutes it takes to add them all to my cart.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Did you ever actually play any of those games or just immediately dismiss them because they're mostly indie?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've tried every game that has come out for PS4 on PS+ so far. Almost none of them hold my interest for more than a few minutes.

Column_sl

shitlord
A couple months were good, but that coincidentally paired up with the PS4 launch. Ever since they have had the Lion's share it's been downhill city.

I think they try to pad their results with indy games so they can look good when it comes to the value of PSN instead of giving us one really nice game every month.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, PS+ is simply multiplayer at this point. It's quite shit. I expect it will be much better in the later stages of the PS4's life, much like the PS3.
Doubt it. PS Plus for the PS3 was optional and was forced to provide higher end value for it's free games. Now everyone needs it if you want to hop online, and they do not need to provide that extra value any longer. There is no reason why there are not free PS4 games like Knack, Thief, Black Flag, Older Need for Speed, hell, anything at this point, available for it at this stage.

I liked it better as an option. (And would have stayed subscribed)

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah I'm bummed I didn't resub for that month. I still had my ps3 but knew I was getting a ps4 soon. Wish I had known more about Rocket League. At the time I hadn't heard of it. I do have it on PC but wouldn't mind having it for ps4 too.

spronk

FPS noob
Loving farcry Primal. About 1/3 of the way in.
stop tempting me, Far Cry Primal is the first AAA game I haven't bought at launch in like 2 years

but imma be a good boy, finish Witcher 3 and Uncharted Collection, and buy Primal Gold when it goes on sale for like $40 in 2 months

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
you guys who don't try fee games really missed the boat on Rocket League.
I got that for free on PSN. I play it so much that I felt horrible about getting it for free so I bought the PC version at full price.