The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It's funny that before the EA conference the analyst was saying that EA needs to spend a shit ton less money on marketing (20% of their budget or some shit right now), and they come out with Kyrie Irving and Drake.

Caliane

It looked worse than the DA 1 CG trailer. What the fuck, have they been doing absolutely nothing this entire time?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZtOG0Epo-I

Looking at this again. I see the frostbite 3 logo. dunno if that was a known already.
But this is then clearly in engine cgi. DA1 cgi trailer, star wars trailers, etc. were blur studios.
So thats why it looks like shit. its in game, and done in house most likely, without the good animators from Blur setting up good shots.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
It's funny that before the EA conference the analyst was saying that EA needs to spend a shit ton less money on marketing (20% of their budget or some shit right now), and they come out with Kyrie Irving and Drake.
They probably promised them a free game...

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Where is everyone live streaming this and will it be the same location for Sony @ 8CST?

Sean_sl

shitlord
I thought the Dragon Age 3 trailer looked good but gameplay is what matters.
Really get annoyed at every single CG/cinematic trailer they show today. I want gameplay, no fucks are given about CG shit. Save that crap for Gametrailers/Youtube, not a gaming event.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Really get annoyed at every single CG/cinematic trailer they show today. I want gameplay, no fucks are given about CG shit. Save that crap for Gametrailers/Youtube, not a gaming event.
At the same time, those fake gameplay shows with people pretending to play and talking like they're actually playing is cringe worthy.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Just watched the MS presentation. Wow, was that a huge fucking bomb. It's like they don't even know what will offend people anymore, seriously, it's like they have a form of corporate aspergers.

The best part though was "We want everything to be easy and open, so we're going to let anyone in your house play on your game system."

The way the guy looked when he said that, like he was being fucking magnanimous toallowthe person who paid 500$ to let other people play on the system.

Caliane

I thought the Dragon Age 3 trailer looked good but gameplay is what matters.
looked like complete shit to me honestly.

DA1. isometric top down tactially rpg/dating sim.
DA2. hack and slash/dating sim.
DA3. dating sim/third person open world rpg.
The fuck is going on with Bioware?

CGI trailers are so fucking pointless 99% of the time. You CAN do it. but sparingly. Battlefront. man. cgi teaser was fine.

What I did see in that shitty trailer.
dwarf with comical crowbow/gun. wasn't DA low fantasy? the hell is that?
old morrigan.

so fucking bland. the art design, the monsters, etc.

As noted. look at the imagery in this. owns the HELL out of that in engine CGI.
and this shit is live gameplay mostly. mermaids, and wolves, dryads, etc.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
looked like complete shit to me honestly.

DA1. isometric top down tactially rpg/dating sim.
DA2. hack and slash/dating sim.
DA3. dating sim/third person open world rpg.
The fuck is going on with Bioware?
Bioware hasn't made a good game since ME2.
True story.