The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
The only new game for either console that impressed me at Pax was Resogun. Slightly considering picking it up just to play that, but it seems a bit absurd to drop $400 just to play a budget 3rd party game.

Will probably re-evaluate in a year or so when both consoles have more titles launched and we know more about the XBone's media offerings.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The only new game for either console that impressed me at Pax was Resogun. Slightly considering picking it up just to play that, but it seems a bit absurd to drop $400 just to play a budget 3rd party game.

Will probably re-evaluate in a year or so when both consoles have more titles launched and we know more about the XBone's media offerings.
This is a great choice.

Foggy, time to shut the fuck up and log out. Your bullshit arguments about graphical prowess with this latest generation of games has been completely shot down further than your credibility as a poster without an agenda. Do the internet a favor and unplug your keyboard. And if somehow you are still able to access the internet and input anything into a forum, you are doing it wrong.

Oh, and yes, I do have insight to those meetings. Think before typing. Wait, I told you to just not type. Go pretend to type a reply and hit enter after you have unplugged your keyboard. Wait better yet, reply to this on your PS4 with your controller so I won't have to read anything you write for another 2 hours while you dally your analog stick all over the virtual keyboard while looking at your "How to debate the truth as a viral marketer Volume One" guide. See you 5 hours.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Utnayan, why aren't you spending your days trolling the Brad McQuaid thread?

iNECRuklo6h0L.gif

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is a great choice.

Foggy, time to shut the fuck up and log out. Your bullshit arguments about graphical prowess with this latest generation of games has been completely shot down further than your credibility as a poster without an agenda. Do the internet a favor and unplug your keyboard. And if somehow you are still able to access the internet and input anything into a forum, you are doing it wrong.

Oh, and yes, I do have insight to those meetings. Think before typing. Wait, I told you to just not type. Go pretend to type a reply and hit enter after you have unplugged your keyboard. Wait better yet, reply to this on your PS4 with your controller so I won't have to read anything you write for another 2 hours while you dally your analog stick all over the virtual keyboard while looking at your "How to debate the truth as a viral marketer Volume One" guide. See you 5 hours.
"insight to those meeting" lol, nice wording
1458_original.jpg

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The one thing I do hate about release date delivery is anytime it is a popular release I am like the last house on his stop.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
^^ Just proving some points Soygen. Let's recap shalll we? Seems maybe the debates have been lost since 2 weeks ago.

PS4 vs Xbox One - Sales Contest Details in OP! Contest CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT EST! - Page 516

And keep scrolling down while Foggy, our little in house rerolled viral marketer keeps showing screenshots to produce better image quality when those screens were taken from dev kit PS4's at max PC settings.

Of course it keeps moving along this route for our little shit and shineola friend of ours Soygen. Now that the cat is out of the bag and the graphics of the actual gameplaylook nothing like those screenshots he was debatinghe will now deviate into subset chapter 5 of the manual for viral marketing replies to when you have no leg to stand on. It's this reply...

"WE GET IT. YOU DON'T LIKE THE CONSOLE. SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP..."

And thewn at some point in two weeks, people are going to start posting about how there really was nothing different about the PS4 with the launch titles coming out and they should have waited. Oh well.

Foggy tried his best to do his job even though, Foggy, you are fucking terrible at it. I hope you don't make more than $10/hr "working from home". But you'll be busy today making sure you hit Amazon to find bad reviews of the PS4 and their games "Unhelpful". Click away clickermcgee. Click away.

spronk

FPS noob
utnayan is vice president of telling old rerolled gamers that everything is shit, a niche position to be sure

do you need a PS+ sub to play killzone and NFS MP? With BF4, AC4, the new xcom, and some other stuff probably not gonna really be playing much PS4 for a while so may hold off on creating a PS+ account until next year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is anyone selling a PS4 on here? My brother wanted to grab one but was late to the party. Only willing to pay retail, otherwise we'll wait. Obviously will pay shipping.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So.. whats the verdict so far, poopsocker midnight release players?
Tarrant said it was a piece of shit console and the entire experience can be summed up as "Meh". Along with what everyone else is saying right now.

If you have not bought one, hold off for a year or so until they come out with some games that aren't upscaled pieces of garbage.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Is anyone selling a PS4 on here? My brother wanted to grab one but was late to the party. Only willing to pay retail, otherwise we'll wait. Obviously will pay shipping.
Go to your local walmart. Here in Minneapolis and surrounding area they have plenty of stock. I am guessing you should too unless you live in the sticks.

spronk

FPS noob
tell him to go to sams club, costco, walmart, target, best buy many of those places are showing in stock today but will probably be OOS by weekend. black friday deals are already out, no specials on ps4/xbone consoles but some of the games may be on sale

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I picked one up on my way to work this morning at a target. They're we're maybe 10 other people there buying it?

6 more hours before I can open it though :/

Slacker242

Lord Nagafen Raider
So my kids wanted PS4 for Christmas (Translation.. I want a PS4 for Christmas). There are 2 Best Buys close to my house. It's cold here but not too bad (Chicago area). I though what the hell I will go and stand in line with the geeks and get one maybe.
Work sucked yesterday. I was pretty burned out. So I had a few giant Maker's and diets and thought well.. if I go now I am going to have to pee all night and this is going to suck. So I decided fuck it I will just try to buy one online and see how it goes.

I noticed Amazon was going to sell them bundled with the new Kindle Fire. Fuck that. That is all I need.. another tablet. I have 2 Kindle Fires, an iPad 1, 2 and Mini. So I monitor a few websites that will show stock if they pop up and wait for 12:01 EST. For a brief moment Amazon has one bundled with Battlefield 4. I hesitate and miss out. This was a few minutes before 12:01 EST.

So the time rolls around and nothing is showing except the stupid bundle with the Kindle Fire. So I quick go to the main PS4 page on Amazon and click all the bundles and nothing. The last one I check is the Launch Edition and to my shock they have stock. I add an extra controller and I am done for the evening. Being delivered next Tuesday. The stock was up for a while.

I do the same with Black Friday.. Why go out with all the riff raff when you can sit on your ass and get the same shit online if you aren't a dumbass.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wait! The industry is laughing at me when I'm not looking?! Good thing I kept the receipt for this PS4!

Tarrant, who bought you a PS4 you weren't even interested in having?
I wanted one, it was just a gift. I didn't care if I had one at Launch or not but I wasn't going to pass up a free one.

And a well off friend of mine who waited in line for 30 hours got it for me upon the agreement I would bring him food and drink and visit him while he was bored in line.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, he's lizard people nwo tier.
As I said earlier, he is fox news. Spouts nothing but bullshit. When he is called on it, he makes more stuff up and throws personal insults that have no basis in reality so he ends up just being pathetically funny.