The Big Bad Console Thread - Sway your Station with an Xboner !

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
PS4 here. Preordered a Destiny console bundle. I felt it looked like ass on the PS3. I'll probably get it all hooked up and find out its my TV! I also had a 360 for a long time and switched to PS3 a couple years ago and never looked back. The whole LIVE for netflix/hulu really ruffled my feathers. They can still fuck off because of that even if they recently decided to drop it for the xbox one.

Fadaar

That guy
How does that work tho? Arent you still tied into the sensitivity of the game itself.

So your mouse is going to be lagging to catch up because even the top turn speed is still slower then a mouse since it was set to work with a controller.

Even a little lag on a mouse feels awful.
I had a Xim Edge and it worked flawlessly, couldn't even tell there was an intermediary device there.

rieter

Molten Core Raider
the Xim4 site doesnt have any for sale and I sure as hell am not paying 270 for one on Amazon, where else can I grab one?

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, just got my Gold headset in here - and A+ from me as well. (And no, not from the deal - had grabbed a pair from Amazon literally like 1-2 days before)

Malkav

French Madman
the Xim4 site doesnt have any for sale and I sure as hell am not paying 270 for one on Amazon, where else can I grab one?
They will be back in stock in a few days. The owner just stopped selling them in order to catch-up with all the orders, but they are not really out-of-stock.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Why not hook your PC to your TV and do that anyways? My PC is connected to 3 monitors and a 60 inch.

Needless

Toe Sucker
60 inch TVs are forever. 60 inch girlfriends are not
frown.png

Seriously though, I need to start looking into a new TV after i move lol... i've had mine since 2008, maxed out at 720p.. 40"
I need more man.. i need more
frown.png

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Some shit i can negociate, some shit theres not a frozen chance in hell. Shes from France to so i dont think that helps for finding middle grounds. Am whipped but eh, boobs > sc2 on tv.
Living room is like her sanctuary.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
''60 inch TVs are forever. 60 inch girlfriends are not'' should make a t-shirt with that.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just don't understand what the difference is playing on your console or PC on your tv. It's still a video game being played on your TV.

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shes ok with consoles cause smaller therefore looks prettier sitting next to the tv and less noisy than my pc which sounds like a jet plane during take off. That and i did the mistake of buying a mechanical keyboard for some leet Sc2 APM, and she keeps telling me to not click so hard. Fuck do i need a man cave/ room.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was just going to ask if your computer desk in the living room by her as well? That sucks if so... Definitely need a man cave of some sort.
I can't really blame her on the mechanical keyboard though, they're obnoxious as hell even when i was using my blackwidow before i switched to an apex for gimmicky led lights!

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Worst, its in our bedroom. Fuckin appartment smaller than a midget house in the hobbit. Then again rent is cheap as hell + got student loans to repay soooo cant complain.