The Blacklist

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
keep at it, a tiny bit of suspension of disbelief and by eps 3, you'll be watching the best new show of 2013, imo.
I hope so, finished Episode 2--and while the show is strong whenever Spader/Boone are on screen, it takes a fucking dive when they are not. Also, some of the ridiculous actions are over the top. She stabs someone in custody in the neck and still works at the FBI? What? I mean, I can forgive it because the show's overall plots are interesting and well delivered and they are also managing to keep up a continues growth between largely episodic shows, but man. Some of this really needs to be toned down so they can let the better elements of the show shine.

And the Mike dude from Homeland? Hopefully he dies. He's rivaling Skylar White already; his sole purpose thus far has been as a foil to Lizzy and Spader's character--no matter how irrational and stupid his assertions have to be in order to make him that foil (Derp, I double cross the guy without telling you, and then I let him slip away from my full fucking swat team, but it's your fault he got away!). It's retarded.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
This show has taken a more graphic turn...

My wife and I laughed out loud when fake-hair showed up solo, in person to take down the Samaritan. Apparently there are no other police, or agents anywhere on this show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
holy shit, did he use the same bag that the dead cremated chinese lady was in, to choke out newton? (skinny pete from BB if you don't know by now) pretty much one of the boss moves i've seen, i mean i haven't seen an urn (all burials) except my dog and they gave me his ashes in a box but bagged up (nicely). i assume it's the same for urns.

also good samaritan was the most unique killer i've seen in a while so far, i liked him... man i liked him so much i was sad that he got a gut shot from wiggy. or maybe that means he's still alive, but he's just a killer, doesn't mean he has the skills to escape captivity.

Goatface

"the suspense is killing me"

loved it, but do i hate when the opening credits give away the "surprise" guest

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Excellent episode! My wife was a bit stunned at Redd and how brutal he was. I had to remider her, he is not a nice man. They've made sure you know that quite a number of times during this show and they really put it front and center in this last one.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Excellent episode! My wife was a bit stunned at Redd and how brutal he was. I had to remider her, he is not a nice man. They've made sure you know that quite a number of times during this show and they really put it front and center in this last one.
I don't see how nice or brutal really factors in. He killed everyone involved in his kidnapping and torture, and the cold-blooded murder of one of his most trusted people. Simple revenge. Did it seem brutal because he showed no emotion while doing it? Just seemed like vast amounts of self-control to me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
to point, it just shows that he'll always be professional, except when it comes to lizzy then he'll go batshit like "i'mma gonna shoot you now fbi jock guy(i still don't know his name! wtf he's worthless) give me the code so lizzy doesn't die"
(ah i just remembered, ressler)

Goatface

'you talk to much"

really hope, Liz has a life changing moment before the end of the season. ditches the husband and the hair style.
don't know if it was her outfits or the way they are filming her, but i thought for sure she was pregnant in real life while watching last night. she does look much better with short hair.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
liz and her family life is dragging the show down, i really tune out when i see her and her fake agent/cheating/husband? together. the twist kill was pretty cool this eps, effectively malik (indian cia girl) sold out her boss i guess. now i guess we'll have to see what's next after red has plugged up the leaks. i guess there's still apple guy and alan alada(the old white guy).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I only watch this show for Red, which I assume is pretty much in line with everyone else. I do hope the husband gets the obvious-Red-planted-cheater-girl down to as few clothes as possible on network television though. She's way better looking than Lizzie.

I laughed at how Lizzie was capable of fighting commandos during the assault on the Post Office, but an old CEO was able to overpower her and basically treat her like a little bitch in this episode.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I only watch this show for Red, which I assume is pretty much in line with everyone else. I do hope the husband gets the obvious-Red-planted-cheater-girl down to as few clothes as possible on network television though. She's way better looking than Lizzie.

I laughed at how Lizzie was capable of fighting commandos during the assault on the Post Office, but an old CEO was able to overpower her and basically treat her like a little bitch in this episode.
Reason: Because feels.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You talk to much was awesome, he is killing it in this show.

I want Lizzys man to make sex to the new girl pls.

velk

Trakanon Raider
It's been a while since I watched that, but didn't she shoot one guy in the back and then get the shit beaten out of her by the next one she ran across ?

Goatface

really hope they resolve the husband storyline soon

and Lance Reddick is always great to see

Goatface

really enjoyed the season, certainly had it bad spots, but Spader certainly brings the fun.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, husband's story line is certainly over now. We just need to worry about Father and why reddington actually cares about her next.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
really enjoyed the season, certainly had it bad spots, but Spader certainly brings the fun.
His character is pretty much the only reason I watch. Cant' say he's aged well, but he's come a long way since Tuff Turf.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
as a review (for those of you who want to catch up on the season) it's a real trial to sit through most of the blacklist, just to get a few gems out of james spader. the whole "task force" is unlikable, especially liz.

indian chick has no character (and i've watched her be a good character on ER)
the jock is even more of a bore
the director is your usual "talk stern, and be captain not have a clue"
terrorist looking tech guy solves every problem with being smart

and they just write liz, like a total bumbling idiot. it's like when they have writers block... "have liz do something stupid and emotional", more writers block? "have liz detest james spader and call him a monster", even more writers block? "have liz denounce and break away from james spader and vow to never talk to him again, only to come back 5 mins later"

it's fustrating b/c you want more of james spader and less of everything else, especially liz.