The Book of Boba Fett

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I'm trying not to read any posts here since I haven't watched it yet. Where does the last episode fall on a scale of episodes 1-4 compared to 5 &6?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm trying not to read any posts here since I haven't watched it yet. Where does the last episode fall on a scale of episodes 1-4 compared to 5 &6?
it's... middle ground? overall better than the first 4, overall worse than the last 2. it had some good moments for sure, but it also had a lot of dumb.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Series was meh overall, with best parts being Ep 5/6 since it was Luke and Mando shit. Boba overall didnt feel that badass, and like almost all the of exposition was cringe and felt forced. Fennec Shand was criminally underused and her dialogue was stiff plus most of their "planning" was so dumb.

Like "Lets put 2 people in an entire side of town vs the Pikes" GG.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fennec going all The Professional at the end was pretty awesome

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
as far as i'm aware, it's still canon. cad bane had that metal plate in his head which has ever only been explained as taking a headshot from boba during that unfinished animated duel.
Yeah on the con panel where the unaired duel footage was shown Filoni said it was the canonical explanation of how Boba got the dent in his helmet too.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
way better than 1-4, but nowhere near as good as the Mando episodes. those were way off the charts good so its not a fair comparison.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
better than 1-4 worse than 5-6. closer in quality to 1-4 though.

• 2Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Fennec going all The Professional at the end was pretty awesome
How was that awesome? Where did she shoot from? Shit was dumb as fuck.

Series was meh overall, with best parts being Ep 5/6 since it was Luke and Mando shit. Boba overall didnt feel that badass, and like almost all the of exposition was cringe and felt forced. Fennec Shand was criminally underused and her dialogue was stiff plus most of their "planning" was so dumb.

Like "Lets put 2 people in an entire side of town vs the Pikes" GG.
What you didn't like the plan to stay in a position with a single entrance/exit and no way to retreat? It was a brilliant plan!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Was good action I guess. I stood up and walked away 1-2 times to do a few tasks in the middle of the ep.

The breaks I took helped break up the fight scene which probably needed an intermission. It's a safe skip Homsar Homsar

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
How was that awesome? Where did she shoot from? Shit was dumb as fuck.
Oh man, this scene really bugged me when I saw it. Everyone pantomiming to the ceiling... and then we never actually see the ceiling aside from the small bit at the top of the shot in the back of the room, just a shadow past a window.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Oh man, this scene really bugged me when I saw it. Everyone pantomiming to the ceiling... and then we never actually see the ceiling aside from the small bit at the top of the shot in the back of the room, just a shadow past a window.
fuckingthingsucks-bill-o-reilly.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Wasn’t she supposed to head to Mos Eisley and take out the Leadership though?

I got the feeling that was more to get her out of the way to avoid a rematch with Cad Bane, whom she already bested in Bad Batch.

They should've wrapped that part of it up at the end too. If anyone would've wanted to make sure Cad Bane was really dead, it would be her.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like I don't need to waste my time and Rodriguez is a shit director ?? I don't want to say that because hes made a lot of great stuff, I would assume the writing is trash

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Sounds like I don't need to waste my time and Rodriguez is a shit director ?? I don't want to say that because he has mad a lot of great stuff, I would assume the writing is trash

It's a great episode. If you don't care enough to follow the Mando storyline, then you won't mind spoilers:

An xwing shows up and we learn about Grogu's decision from the last episode.

There's a fucking mandalorian riding a rancor monster and it fights giant scorpion robots and destroys the city.

Cad Bane shoots people.

If you don't think that's worth an hour of your time then yeah skip it.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Sounds like I don't need to waste my time and Rodriguez is a shit director ?? I don't want to say that because he has mad a lot of great stuff, I would assume the writing is trash
imagine you as a kid and you got all your toys out on the floor. its the GI Joes against all your other toys of various makes and sizes. first its the cobra command, then its army men, then its random toys from other sets and finally you get bored and have Shipwreck get on the back of your large Godzilla toy and flame broil all the bad guys.

iu

that was this episode. no big story, just lots of shooting and lots of running around with bigger and badder things. if you like that stuff, then give this a go.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There was a lot of good ideas in this episode but were poorly executed. There was also some cool things in this episode but also a lot bad things. Overall it was meh to me. Probably the third best episode behind ep5/6.

Was there any significance to the mid credit scene? I still dont know who that guy is from his previous quick appearance.

• 2Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Bacta tank?

it had Cobb Vanth in it. The black dude is the same modder who saved Fennec Shand in an earlier flashback.