The Book of Boba Fett

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't say I've paid enough attention to nulore to give a huge fucks, but what exactly is the reasoning that Mando was a clone from the clone wars? I don't remember anything like that- just that he was an orphan raised by the radical right wingers of the mandos.
i was referring to Boba, no idea if Mando was a clone.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i was referring to Boba, no idea if Mando was a clone.
You were comparing the two, so assumed you had some info I didn't.

Finally watched it, this episode was a huge pile of nonsense. Really wtf. Boba and Rancors being retarded is now a match made in heaven, so I at least believe that. But everything else is fighting my doubt meter. The last 20 minutes were just a total disaster.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You were comparing the two, so assumed you had some info I didn't.

Finally watched it, this episode was a huge pile of nonsense. Really wtf. Boba and Rancors being retarded is now a match made in heaven, so I at least believe that. But everything else is fighting my doubt meter. The last 20 minutes were just a total disaster.
sorry if i wasnt making sense, i meant that clones might age differently than normal humanoids. so Mando being not too much younger than Boba but him looking much older might be due to his clone DNA. i was just guessing. i am not a big Star Wars lore expert. was also making a joke that being eaten by the sarlacc might have taken years off Boba's life. the last 20 minutes was comedy gold. with an almost shot for shot Back To The Future scene homage.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lmfao. This show is complete garbage. In every fucking way. Power Ranger kids. Tusken storyline well, poof I guess? Nice waste of multiple episodes. Boba getting his ass kicked over and over and being dumb as fuck about everything.

I took this screencap of our badass warrior. Oops meant to say fatass. They are not even trying.
fatboba.jpg

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The bikes are awful. I like how the gang do not even carry guns.
you missed the best part
b067fd1233ad14b5832beca0c06d03df.png

theyre a cyberpunk gang with mods... someone should have a literal arm cannon!

no

a bitch has a knife
the other bitch has a hammer
and some dude literally has a rope that glows

i think one of them had the star wars equivalent of a bb gun

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
you missed the best part
b067fd1233ad14b5832beca0c06d03df.png

theyre a cyberpunk gang with mods... someone should have a literal arm cannon!

no

a bitch has a knife
the other bitch has a hammer
and some dude literally has a rope that glows

i think one of them had the star wars equivalent of a bb gun
...and the fact that Boba Fett's henchmen ride MOPEDS.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
...and the fact that Boba Fett's henchmen ride MOPEDS.
What really made me laugh when the guy with the red bike was keeping an eye on them, RED BIKE very inconspicuous. Growing up Boba Fett was a bad ass that no one wanted to fuck with aka Bruce Willis Die Hard, now hes more retired Bruce Willis with no wife, a beer belly and with a gang of people around him as if he just needs all the help he can get. This is not in character with the Boba Fett I watched growing up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
leak of trailer of Knights of Ren, most think its fake while some think it'll be the post credits sting at the end of Book of Boba Fett

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Made me think of the meme where the guy in the tank wants to get closer so he get hit them with his sword.

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I have no desire to watch this after the first three episodes. So I won’t.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
leak of trailer of Knights of Ren, most think its fake while some think it'll be the post credits sting at the end of Book of Boba Fett
Is Sauron invading the star wars universe? I can't get past seeing that helmet.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Star Wars awesome, Robert Rodriguez awesome. Star Wars + Robert Rodriguez = not awesome. The minute Boba came across the teen group I knew this episode was not gonna be for me. Like everyone else said, the biker gang scene was awful. Take that out and this episode would be a lot better. Would be cool if Krrsantan sticks around as Boba's version of Chewie.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Would be cool if Krrsantan sticks around as Boba's version of Chewie.
There was soo much more wrong than the sasquatch just walking off. I mean, the rancor was literally some depressed baby. Just ugh. I want to think about and explain why this sucks so much, but it isn't worth the effort. I'll let RLM think for me.

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Tusken storyline well, poof I guess? Nice waste of multiple episodes.

I don't think they're done with the Tusken story. I mean, his time with the tribe is, obviously, but when Boba went to talk with the Pykes they said they had dealings with the Nikto bikers and the biker gang is, apparently, behind the destruction of the Tusken camp.

It's rather obvious the attack on the camp was ordered by the Pykes as revenge for their train getting attacked by the Tuskens, and they used the biker gang to do the job, deflecting the blame on them so Boba can go ham on their asses.

Note how Boba reacts in present time when the Hutt twins and then the mayor's majordomo tell him the Pykes are coming for Jabba's assets, he's very interested in seeing the syndicate again, so I'm thinking perhaps he found out between the flashbacks and now that they were behind the slayings and he wants some revenge.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think they're done with the Tusken story. I mean, his time with the tribe is, obviously, but when Boba went to talk with the Pykes they said they had dealings with the Nikto bikers and the biker gang is, apparently, behind the destruction of the Tusken camp.

It's rather obvious the attack on the camp was ordered by the Pykes as revenge for their train getting attacked by the Tuskens, and they used the biker gang to do the job, deflecting the blame on them so Boba can go ham on their asses.

Note how Boba reacts in present time when the Hutt twins and then the mayor's majordomo tell him the Pykes are coming for Jabba's assets, he's very interested in seeing the syndicate again, so I'm thinking perhaps he found out between the flashbacks and now that they were behind the slayings and he wants some revenge.
his gang consists of 10 people. only one of them armed with an actual firearm.

• 1Worf

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
That would be the setup for a big fight with Krrsantan joining up and Boba riding in on his rancor.

I mean, if the climax has Boba disintegrating people while riding Rancorback and his mount is chomping on fistfuls of pykes, that might redeem the season.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That would be the setup for a big fight with Krrsantan joining up and Boba riding in on his rancor.

I mean, if the climax has Boba disintegrating people while riding Rancorback and his mount is chomping on fistfuls of pykes, that might redeem the season.
the obvious answer is Boba has no chance on his own of taking down the syndicate. he will form a council with the local gangs and make those guys help him deal with the syndicate.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Is Sauron invading the star wars universe? I can't get past seeing that helmet.
I was gonna say, I didn't know anything about this, but if the Witch King of Angmar is one of the Knights of Ren, I guess I'll watch it.

• 2Worf