The Boys

spronk

FPS noob
i'm a lot like you. i'm gay

that killed me, felt like the show was poking fun hard at SJW writers who write shitty dialogue like that. i liked the episode, it felt like its moving the story forward a bit faster now hopefully it keeps building up. stormfront, edgar wright, congresswoman whatever, compound V, and homelander & kid all feel like pieces of a mystery that don't quite add up yet. also saw a brief scene where shawn ashmore was in a hospital talking on the phone with stormfront about a kid

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
This season is great so far. Not as good as S1 but still excellent. Stormfront is hilarious and the actress is killing it!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
That's how I felt throughout the entire first season. Bunch'a edgelords tossed together, and you didn't know where in the hell it was gonna go. Until the kid blew up the invisible guy, I thought they may it on the d/l.

At the end of season one it feels like it was cranked to 11. Now? I would say the volume level is at about 8 or 9. Still good, but nowhere near as good as Lick My Love Pump.

spronk

FPS noob
they haven't also been afraid to pay the big bucks for music licensing. wasn't sure if the end song was the Queen version of Dream On or Aerosmith, but it went great with the two scenes. sounded like the queen version to my dumb ears

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
they haven't also been afraid to pay the big bucks for music licensing. wasn't sure if the end song was the Queen version of Dream On or Aerosmith, but it went great with the two scenes. sounded like the queen version to my dumb ears

Naw you have an amazing ear. And your music knowledge is impressive.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
A lot of this season's drama falls squarely in the don't give a shit category. Kinda disappointing.

Looking forward to homelander taking on his role as the hero we all deserve.

And there's no doubt he can vary the intensity on his eyes lasers. The zap on whorefront looked kinda small compared to when he's gone all out.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Wifey like the sexy time scene. I don’t even.

women-wanna-just-get-gorilla-fucked.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Queen version..????
giphy.gif

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It's honestly one of the more embarrassing instances of ignorance I've seen on this forum.

• 3Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
pretty much confirmed they didn't drop this all at once because no one would finish this garbage season

they pulled off a GOT within the span of two seasons, not bad hbo, not bad

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea. Im not really excited for the rest of the season at this point

Lazer my fucking tits.

Lol.

Xerge

<Donor>
I've been casually watching thru S1. basically stop when im done is the vibe I get. Or is S2 more like a car crash you have to watch

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I've been casually watching thru S1. basically stop when im done is the vibe I get. Or is S2 more like a car crash you have to watch

No, it doesn't ever get bad but it doesnt seem to have any direction right now

• 3Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

It's not exciting enough for that. It's really just lame.