The Boys

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
It would have been funnier with "Make America Safe Again" but didn't they say "Keep America Safe Again"? Which is kind of nonsensical.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I thought they said "Keep America Safe" but that was it. I am remembering shit that ended about two weeks ago, so I may not be factually correct.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I just read through the comics. I already loved the show, but now I'm interested in how they approach the rest of the material :p

Haus

<Silver Donator>
it'd be too crass at this point, he just died

That's kinda what I'm thinking. Maybe instead of such a direct portrayal, they could portray him as a more modern character but still tied to what people now think of super hero related, like a Kevin Feige....

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The Good: violent super hero stuff

The Bad: predictable

The Ugly: unbridled TDS and overt (to the point of cringing) hatred for traditionalism

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just started watching this a week or two ago and got to the part last night where Stormfront kills the Asian brother super guy on the roof. And she says something like "Fucking yellow bastard".

Where in the fucking hell did that come from? Did the writers decide between that episode and the last one that they needed MORE of the toxic Americanism trope in the show? Was Vogt and Homelander not enough already?

That line came out of fucking nowhere and was so ridiculous that I burst out laughing.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just started watching this a week or two ago and got to the part last night where Stormfront kills the Asian brother super guy on the roof. And she says something like "Fucking yellow bastard".

Where in the fucking hell did that come from? Did the writers decide between that episode and the last one that they needed MORE of the toxic Americanism trope in the show? Was Vogt and Homelander not enough already?

That line came out of fucking nowhere and was so ridiculous that I burst out laughing.
The joy of watching shows without reading reviews or spoilers. Keep watching friend.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

It’s not out of no where. Just wait.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Shes not even an American. Watch the show before posting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

She's a literal german nazi

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
well I was gonna try and help but forget it. It’s been months, you made your own bed. Enjoy the spoiler.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Watch the show before posting.
Uh....get fucked with a shovel?

I was commenting about the sudden, out-of-nowhere & anti-Asian comment from a character. Regardless of how that ends up being explained later in the story, it doesn't lessen the surprise of the first time the character said it. I don't need to watch the entire show to make a comment about the episode I just watched.

Get that shovel in yet?

• 1Picard