The Boys

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Uh....get fucked with a shovel?

I was commenting about the sudden, out-of-nowhere & anti-Asian comment from a character. Regardless of how that ends up being explained later in the story, it doesn't lessen the surprise of the first time the character said it. I don't need to watch the entire show to make a comment about the episode I just watched.

Get that shovel in yet?

This dumb shit is why I don't get why people were beating around the bush and not just spoilering it for you.

The chick's a nazi and homelander's son kills her at the end

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Uh....get fucked with a shovel?

I was commenting about the sudden, out-of-nowhere & anti-Asian comment from a character. Regardless of how that ends up being explained later in the story, it doesn't lessen the surprise of the first time the character said it. I don't need to watch the entire show to make a comment about the episode I just watched.

Get that shovel in yet?
It wasnt out of no where you dumb fuck. She was being racist towards A-Train in previous episodes. You dont sound grown up enough to watch this show. Go back to Sponge Bob reruns.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
This dumb shit is why I don't get why people were beating around the bush and not just spoilering it for you.
I really don't care about spoilers on an old show. I wouldn't have come in to the thread if I did.

It wasnt out of no where you dumb fuck. She was being racist towards A-Train in previous episodes. You dont sound grown up enough to watch this show. Go back to Sponge Bob reruns.
She's been a snarky cunt to everyone thus far because she's a snarky cunt. If there was a comment directed towards his race, I didn't hear it.

"Grown up" enough to watch a superhero show? Uh....lol, alrighty then. Not sure what you want me to say to that.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Nazi cyborg immortal supe in the future?
Well from the source material, Lamplighter reached a similar end only to find out he was being kept alive as well. They took a lot from both storylines and crossed them over into the show so I’m assuming that’s the plan.

Jozu

You have to be a complete idiot if you couldn't tell Stormfront was clearly racist to A Train.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
7f6e0bfcc462549cc11f36448ce5dc0d.jpg

60e024a72167d59f1f9808d7e47403d3.png

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>

honestly don't care though, thought season 2 was garbage

Can't wait to see how woke season 3 will be though ! Lets see, The Boys will mope around crying for half the season like usual, New gender-fluid Hero will fight gender norms and climate change at the same time. A-Train will team up with the Deep to tackle institutional racism.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Season 2 was a letdown but I'm excited for Ackles joining. Doesn't even look like him, off camera he comes off as a great person and him and the show runner have a long history

• 1Solidarity

Brad2770

I thought he was a pretty good villain in Smallville. I never watched Supernatural. I suppose I should.

90E2F870-9A2F-4B7D-907B-91718FD1D6A4.jpeg
7FF3EABA-012E-4625-8D2F-21EE0A8F23AF.jpeg

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ackles is great. off camera he comes off as a supremely down to earth guy who is into the zeitgeist of nerd-dom. he's a pretty big comic book geek and he was the best actor on supernatural, except for maybe a couple of short lived guests like cain (timothy omundson) and the original death (julian richings). he was also red hood in one of the animated dc films and was pretty great at it. he dressed up as red hood for holloween several years later so it's pretty clear that he's invested in these characters. he's batman in the new animated movie but i'm not sure it's out yet?

anyways, point is that ackles is a solid actor who very clearly cares about the characters he plays and he's got enough clout with kripke to put his foot down if they start doing something weird for soldier boy.

there are a bunch of supernatural fans that are SUPER over the top and they made sure to make fun of them a bunch on the show. bunch of the fans kept trying to make sam and dean gay together, and when that wasn't going anywhere, they tried to make dean and castiel gay together and the best they got with that is castiel telling dean "i love you" as he died and dean never saying anything back.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users