The Boys

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Cool show, ended up binging the first 2 seasons over the weekend. Was curious about s3 which I guess is coming early next year maybe? Got me interested in checking out the source material and it sounds like in typical Hollywood faggot style they changed a bunch of stuff for zero goddamn reason even writing in bullshit. Still though Karl Urban could carry the entire fucking show by himself.

Preachy SJW faggot shit like everything these days but good enough premise that its worth overlooking.

Karl_Urban_The_Boys_Amazon-1280x720.jpg

spronk

FPS noob

Boys season 2 took almost a year between wrapping and release so I wouldn't expect The Boys season 3 till at least summer 2022.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't care for Season 2, there were some great moments, but the season overall was a downgrade from S1. Lets hope for a return to its initial greatness.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season 1 was fantastic, hopfully they stop going away from the source material and trying to do the woke bullshit

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I didn't care for Season 2, there were some great moments, but the season overall was a downgrade from S1. Lets hope for a return to its initial greatness.

It wasn't as good, but I still loved it.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont understand why shows stay somewhat true to the material in the first season then abandon everything in season 2 or 3.

This season is going to have have the superhero orgy so lets see how they can fuck it up somehow.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well, knowing that season 3 is supposed to cover the Herogasm story arc this will be the litmus test as to how smart they are (i.e. if they diverge a lot from the source == not smart) But if they stick to the Herogasm story it will be damn well disturbing and probably something HBO won't be horribly happy about airing. heh

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The premise of herogasm is some alien shows up and all the world's super heroes need to go into space to fight it. Except that's just a cover so they can all go on a private retreat and behave like the Olympic dorms except with super powers.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Well, knowing that season 3 is supposed to cover the Herogasm story arc this will be the litmus test as to how smart they are (i.e. if they diverge a lot from the source == not smart) But if they stick to the Herogasm story it will be damn well disturbing and probably something HBO won't be horribly happy about airing. heh
Amazon*

Cybsled

I dont understand why shows stay somewhat true to the material in the first season then abandon everything in season 2 or 3.

This season is going to have have the superhero orgy so lets see how they can fuck it up somehow.

They have to diverge from the source material if they ultimately don't follow the comics exactly, because they'll have no choice.

The Boys all taking a version of the super serum, then Butcher wanting to exterminate everyone for being Supes, including The Boys. It's questionable if they are going to still go that route

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
Season 1 was fantastic, hopfully they stop going away from the source material and trying to do the woke bullshit

Do we have one single example of a show that redeemed itself after beginning woke faggotry?

• 1Like