The Boys

spronk

FPS noob

boys spinoff greenlit, it'll be a young adult series set on a superhero college campus

these 2 will be the showrunners lol

man i can't wait to be lectured by white women on how bipoc queer representation is super important in fighting the hero patriarchy

• 12Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 12 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

boys spinoff greenlit, it'll be a young adult series set on a superhero college campus

these 2 will be the showrunners lol

man i can't wait to be lectured by white women on how bipoc queer representation is super important in fighting the hero patriarchy
I did enjoy The Boys, but no way in hell would I watch this spin off.

I’m trying to be optimistic about this shit, but this is intentionally being set up to be a woke pile of shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The Chinese Democratic Cultural Revolution may be in full swing, but Fazekas and Butters put out Reaper, Dollhouse, and Agent Carter, none of which were glaringly leftist.

Then again, they've hardly been successful in their careers either.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
s2 was already a bore and trending down, now with this sjw spinoff, does anyone believe s3 is gonna redeem the series?
5604366b4cc9736ccc580e48551156d7.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Chinese Democratic Cultural Revolution may be in full swing, but Fazekas and Butters put out Reaper, Dollhouse, and Agent Carter, none of which were glaringly leftist.

Then again, they've hardly been successful in their careers either.
I enjoyed reaper more than i should have but them having those 3 shows under there belt is good. My whole thing is there isnt any source material for it

• 1Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I can't wait. Hopefully we get more white supremacist antagonists and women get it done montages.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope they get back to earlier quality. The scene where Homelander accidentally wrecks the airliner and dooms all those people to die was genuinely powerful.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hopefully we get more white supremacist antagonists
Stormfront was bae, let's be real.

Is she dead though? I heard the actress said she's done playing her but is that true? Why didn't they show Stormfront actually die? Seems open-ended, so I'm really just interested in seeing what happened to her mainly, though Highlander is great and he's a damn good actor that pulls off that role magnificently.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm just stoked for Jensen Ackles, going to be interesting since I'm pretty sure he's the weakest out of the supes. Will prolly end up hating the character since everyone on the 7 is typically a piece of shit or turns into one

• 1Like