The Boys

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Have you read the series? This doesn't even make the top 50 of demented things that happen. Shit, this is a normal thing in this universe.

Oh I've seen the live series -- Should have been more clear, I didn't mean content, I just meant the combination of the content with a cutesy kids-cartoon looking style. That short-circuited something in my brain.

Cybsled

New teaser posters show Butcher with glowing eyes, so that seems to suggest they will be following the comics and they’re going to Compound V themselves to better deal with supes.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
New teaser posters show Butcher with glowing eyes, so that seems to suggest they will be following the comics and they’re going to Compound V themselves to better deal with supes.
Diabolical!

laser baby.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck that looks good, they are finally taking the V. Feel like A-Train is definitely toast a long with a lot more of the cast this season. Hopefully not Frenchie but I get the feeling his time is up and pissed off the mute. Also maybe they torturing Hughie to make him take compound V?

Kinda hope they go different route from the comics as far as deaths.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is why redband trailers exist for shows that are streaming only and don't have to cuck themselves for cable TV.

Homsar

Billy turns into Cyclops? Talk about the gayest mutant to become.
He becomes homelander if he took compound V from the looks of it. Doesn't show him fly but he's got Super strength/durability/Lazer eyes from the trailer. He might be

Also just remembered how bad they fucked up black noir In season 2. Fucking terrible and their reasoning behind it made it worse. Such a big moment in the comics and they do that shit. Not going to spoil anything but in the comics he isn't a black guy with a fucking peanut allergy

Last edited:

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He becomes homelander if he took compound V from the looks of it. Doesn't show him fly but he's got Super strength/durability/Lazer eyes from the trailer

Also just remembered how bad they fucked up black noir In season 2. Fucking terrible and their reasoning behind it made it worse. Such I big moment in the comics and they do that shit. Not going to spoil anything but in the comics he isn't a black guy with a fucking peanut allergy
Black Noir being who he is in the comics doesn’t really matter in the TV show since they changed what happened to Becky.

Homsar

Its just dumb,
Black noir is homelander, , why make homelander the rapist and make Noir a black guy with a peanut allergy?

Really feels like this season is going to kill off a lot of characters and hopefully not the Mute

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No Stormfront:

fuckingthingsucks-bill-o-reilly.gif

But seriously, as sad as I am that the bae is likely dead, the trailer looked sick (literally). The Boys is my new guilty watching pleasure.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its just dumb,
Black noir is homelander, , why make homelander the rapist and make Noir a black guy with a peanut allergy?

Really feels like this season is going to kill off a lot of characters and hopefully not the Mute

The show goes the direction that homelander didn’t rape her. It was an affair and she lied to butcher. Homelander’s kid is going to be the focal point of the show and it would be dumb if the kid was black noir’s rape baby. They can still make noir a botched clone of homelander, he no longer needs to look identical because noir didn’t rape Becca in the show.

Cybsled

Re: Becca

She sort of didn't have much choice with Homelander - do you think he would take no for an answer? Even if he wasn't violent (which presumably he wasn't since she would get insta-gibbed), you've seen how he can be with people

Homsar

Trailer also makes it look like Soldier boy is going to get a hell of a lot more screen time than the comics. I know he's supposed to be a knock off off Cap but I don't remember him looking exactly like Cap

Really feel like Frenchie is done for 8(

Last edited: