The Boys

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Slater needs more roles is all I got from that. Miss that guy. Also where is crazy fuck in that panel? Is he detained or in trouble again

Fadaar

That guy
shit needs to hurry up, need something to cleanse my brain of Halo disappointment

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looks better than the 2nd season was. Over the top here we go......
Sylvester Stallone Winner GIF by Warner Archive

Also, that video review mentions the Herogasm at the very end of it. That...should be interesting.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity

Homsar

Ackles looks fantastic, definitely see a few of both sides getting killed off this season. Also soldier boy got big power upgrade it looks like

Last edited:

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
I have little faith but I will say the line, "It's all rigged, both sides, we have to solve this your way" and then fountains of blood did get me a bit erect, ngl.

j00t

my problem is that eric kripke has FULL BLOWN TDS that's so strong he STILL can't stop talking about it. he said at one of the recent conventions that this season is basically about trump, or at least strongly inspired by him... i'm hesitantly excited about several things, but i'm worried this is just going to be more of what made season 2 bad.

spronk

FPS noob
First 3 episodes drop tonight, 8 episodes total 1 per week after this. Reviews are high from critics but who cares they liked season 2 and that one sucked

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Brad2770

First 3 episodes drop tonight, 8 episodes total 1 per week after this. Reviews are high from critics but who cares they liked season 2 and that one sucked

This guy started as a villain on Smallville. No way I would have ever thought he would have been this great.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

j00t

ackles is my boy. he's pretty great in everything

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I must be a big softie in my old age... when Kimiko saw the little boy and girl from earlier covered in Mascot Homelander guts... apparently I'm not a chimp because 😢

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
10 mins into season 3 episode 1

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WATCHING OH GOD NO NO NO NO

great episode though, nice surprise cameos and good writing so far. Hope it holds up.

Homsar

Great season so far but very little soldier boy, the Black Noir change bugs the shit out of me but whatever. Lots of disturbing or wtf moment hah

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user