The Boys

Oldbased

> Than U
They took Raised by Wolves queue and cranked it up to 11 with this shit haha.
Octapussy has kids. Oh god he's praying. I'm dying.

Also Starlight getting hotter or just me? Even looked up her small but pretty tiddies from Driven. I'd mouth fuck that 100%

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only part I am interested in is the new V compound. The rest of this fills like filler just to get to the part I want to see. Its ok I guess. The shock and awe factor of the show has kind of warn thin on me. The first 10 minutes with Termite felt forced. They are trying to hard at this point. Just let the story develop and keep it heavy with the realism of the situation. I do enjoy how well The actor for Home lander plays the role. He does such a great job of always trying not to kill the world. Hopefully the main story moves on with Soldier Boy and the new V compound. That is the fight I want to see.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I binge watched this late last night and that scene 10 minutes into ep1 I couldn't control myself, I burst out laughing so loud I woke my family up.
Amazing stuff, looking forward to the rest!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Show is pretty great imo. This is a great example of just fucking cast people who can act and even if the story sucks you'll be doing just fine. The difference in quality of actors in something like this vs something like Obi Wan is night and day

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Also Starlight getting hotter or just me? Even looked up her small but pretty tiddies from Driven. I'd mouth fuck that 100%
She looks like she lost weight to me and looks sickly. I usually love a good thigh-gap, but the bitch almost looks like a meth addict now and her face seems to have narrowed a shitload.

On the other hand, Maeve turned into a real porker. Actress looks like she lost all her muscle from S1-2 and added about 20 lbs.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maev I thought looked better and Starlight looks great out of costume and in normal clothes. Im looking forward to supersonic dying, him and Starlight is the worst part of this season outside of Huey

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There was oddly enough a perfect scene where Starlight could have shown some tits in Ep1.. but did not.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The only part I am interested in is the new V compound. The rest of this fills like filler just to get to the part I want to see. Its ok I guess. The shock and awe factor of the show has kind of warn thin on me. The first 10 minutes with Termite felt forced. They are trying to hard at this point. Just let the story develop and keep it heavy with the realism of the situation. I do enjoy how well The actor for Home lander plays the role. He does such a great job of always trying not to kill the world. Hopefully the main story moves on with Soldier Boy and the new V compound. That is the fight I want to see.
Antony Starr who's plays homelander is an amazing actor. He played the part so well that I didn't even realize that it was Antony Starr until season 2. He played Sheriff Hood in Banshee which was also a great show.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wife and I watched the first episode and half of the second last night. I love this show, I love how over the top most of the deaths are.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Starr is killing it. And him shitting on the Deep is enough to justify anything else the show does. Also, LOL at the over the top diversity park. But the best scene was Homelander and Butcher talking about how they could both essentially retire, but how they both wanted to fight it out to the end. Biggest issue I see is that there are too many plot threads going on at the moment.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed Season 2 overall. There were a few moments that were less than perfect but on the whole I enjoyed it.

• 1Garbage