The Boys

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Some of the gril power shit is fucking cringe. Let’s hope it doesn’t get worse (spoiler: it will).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
deeps wife is brutal, "eat the fucking octopus"

still crack up every time I think about his line "now he's praying"

Its amazing how they've turned him into someone I genuinely feel bad for at this point, quite an arc from beginning of S1

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
deeps wife is brutal, "eat the fucking octopus"

still crack up every time I think about his line "now he's praying"

Its amazing how they've turned him into someone I genuinely feel bad for at this point, quite an arc from beginning of S1
i think it has everything to do with chase crawford playing deep like he's just BARELY smart enough to dress himself in the morning. you can't help but feel for the guy despite how awful of a person he was in the beginning of season 1. the more we get to know him, the more it just feels like he literally just does not know any better and it's hard to fault him for that.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
She looks like she lost weight to me and looks sickly. I usually love a good thigh-gap, but the bitch almost looks like a meth addict now and her face seems to have narrowed a shitload.

I'm fairly sure it's all make up/contouring. On her Instagram she looks a bit thiccer

Brad2770

I have to go out of town for work next week. You guys are making it very difficult to save this so I have something to do at the hotel.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I have to go out of town for work next week. You guys are making it very difficult to save this so I have something to do at the hotel.
The quality difference, especially in the cast, between this and something like Obi Wan is massive.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
i think it has everything to do with chase crawford playing deep like he's just BARELY smart enough to dress himself in the morning. you can't help but feel for the guy despite how awful of a person he was in the beginning of season 1. the more we get to know him, the more it just feels like he literally just does not know any better and it's hard to fault him for that.

Chase Crawford has himbo down to a fine art. It takes quite a bit of skill to play someone that convincingly dim.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Anthony Starr gets all the love in this but Crawford deserves some credit for sure

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
True, I think it's the lack of screen time comparatively that hurts the notice

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like how they finally showed Homelander without his costume on an he’s a twig. Wonder if that will come back later in the show.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Love how they poke fun at both left/right in the show. Hope they make A-Train trans and hes rebrand as Trans ma"Am with a black/gold outfit.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is so rare to find a show that gets casting homeruns on two main characters. Even more rare when they are opposing characters. Starr and Urban are just off the chain in these roles. Anyone who watched Banshee has seen Starr crank the batshit crazy up to 11 in the season his girlfriend got killed in front of him. Can't wait for Homelander to do the same.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Kripke was smart with this. Instead of doing a beat-for-bear adaptation of the original he instead chose to capture the spirit while staying true to the medium. The comic was a send up of superhero comics and the show is a send up of the MCU/DCEU with an added dose of reality TV and paparazzi obsession. Its unquestionably the same and yet different enough that I have no idea what the fuck is going to happen next.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Think the best scene is the Homelander Butcher sit down so far. Great rivalry between the 2 just itching to kill the other

Also completely forgot Gun powder was a Boondocks Saint until now

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user