The Boys

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ryan might be even more destructive than Homelander when he gets older (i never read comics).

Stillwells son is also out there.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm failing to see how a kid with all of Homelanders powers who thought the outside world didn't exist and then accidentally killed his mother the first time he actually used his powers might become unstable

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

He knows his state capitals, give the kid a goddamn break.

And he is actually a pretty good child actor. Given how annoying his character profile was, he was very convincing in all of the scenes he was in.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He knows his state capitals, give the kid a goddamn break.

And he is actually a pretty good child actor. Given how annoying his character profile was, he was very convincing in all of the scenes he was in.
Probably the highlight of the season for me was Homelanders disgust with how the kids mother was raising him.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
You need to rewatch the final few moments of episode 8, Butcher was 100% about to kill Ryan with the crowbar, he even makes that menacing scowl face he always does before a bit of violence is about to be unleashed. It was just him, Ryan, and burnt stormfront for a minute before Homelander and Maeve arrived.

The only reason he changes his mind is that Ryan goes to him instead of Homelander so he probably sees that part of Becca in Ryan. But moments after promising Becca to keep Ryan alive he was about to kill him. Thats a feeling thats not gonna go away.

There's nothing indicating that. The way I read that scene is Butcher was going to shove that crowbar into Stormfront's brain through her eye socket and finish her off. I mean, yeah, at the same time it looked like the overdone misdirect trope where you're supposed to think he's about to kill the kid, but you know that they're not gonna have a child murder on a tv show.

Khane

Lol at being able to kill Ryan with a crowbar.

Turns out he inherited all of Homelanders powers except crowbar resistance

Jozu

I think the implications of Beccas death were pretty clear. Butcher was 100% thinking about skull fucking Ryan until Homelander dropped in.

Fadaar

That guy
if Butcher had clapped Ryan he wouldn't have lived long enough to even enjoy it, Homelander would have vaporized him or ripped his spine out via his skull instantly even with Maeve there

Haus

<Silver Donator>
The irony of all the whining about this is that in the show, 'Girls get it done' is *literally* a cynical marketing slogan from the PR branch of an evil megacorp.

An additional level of irony is that none of the 'girls' in question actually manage to get *anything* done.

It's unlikely this is a coincidence.

I would disagree, at least one girl "gets it done". I mean Kimiko did earn the money for that pimp Bossy ring , right?

Khane

The girls get it done butt hurt is funny considering the show was making fun of campaigns like that and every single "girl" involved made fun of it as well. Starlight, Maeve and Stormfront all rolled their eyes at being forced to do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
The girls get it done butt hurt is funny considering the show was making fun of campaigns like that and every single "girl" involved made fun of it as well. Starlight, Maeve and Stormfront all rolled their eyes at being forced to do it.
The WHOOSHing is very hard in this thread at times. Like they were poking fun at all the WOMYNZ FIRST stuff IN the show, and the the moment that was Pro-WOMYN was 3 women just boot stomping... another woman. Instead of the Marvel Poster Pose scene it was like the complete opposite. Just three bitches stomping another bitch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user