The Boys

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, but the traits in those chimp alphas are not necessarily what humans who worship the alpha concept think they are.
Eh, alpha males in both humans and other primates need to display both altruistic and aggressive behaviors, depending on the situation, in order to maintain their status.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well I was enjoying the show but this last one was tarded as fuck. Characters all over the place making the dumbest fucking choices nonstop.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Too much of the green bottle stuff (esp. Hughie, gtfo), ruining the show for me.

This is a weird complaint considering this is exactly what people without powers would do if trying to fight people with actual super powers

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This is a weird complaint considering this is exactly what people without powers would do if trying to fight people with actual super powers

My only issue with it is it cheapens the whole "People without superpowers vs people with superpowers" concept when you just give everyone superpowers.

But, whatever. Now that they have a magic super power potion, Mother's Milk being all against them using it for moral reasons is idiotic.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Them taking it and Ms opposition to it is like the entire moral plot so far. Not understanding that is missing the entire point. It’s like watching Shawshank and thinking it’s about a cool prison escape.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Them taking it and Ms opposition to it is like the entire moral plot so far. Not understanding that is missing the entire point. It’s like watching Shawshank and thinking it’s about a cool prison escape.

What?

Butcher hates Homelander for raping his wife, M hates Soldier Boy for killing his family. Huey's girlfriend was exploded by A-Train and covered up by Vought.

It they were just all against Supes no matter what they wouldn't have Starlight, Kimiko, and sorta Maeve on the team.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every character has turned Into assholes. Frenchie and MM are the only ones that havent got broke. The female is going to hate not having powers when she can't help frenchie

Homsar

What?

Butcher hates Homelander for raping his wife, M hates Soldier Boy for killing his family. Huey's girlfriend was exploded by A-Train and covered up by Vought.

It they were just all against Supes no matter what they wouldn't have Starlight, Kimiko, and sorta Maeve on the team.
It's kind of the point of the comics. Who came out on top In the end. There is no happy ending

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
What?

Wut? None of that was said by me.

I am curious. When you watched Seven (if you watched it) did you think it was about the efficiency of parcel delivery services?

• 1Picard

velk

Trakanon Raider
I am curious. When you watched Seven (if you watched it) did you think it was about the efficiency of parcel delivery services?

Wait, it wasn't ? But that heroic delivery guy got the box right there in perfect dramatic timing without even having an address to go on ? What else would it be about ?

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stairlight pumped her lips up with injections, looks gross IMO. Maeve is much hotter.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Wut? None of that was said by me.

Make all the retarded analogies you want, but the show has been about them against specific supes who did specific things to them and Vought for covering it up.

At no point did they ever suggest that taking compound V would be against their "morals" if it allowed them to avenge their loved ones.

Just blindly accepting that makes you a retarded trained seal who just claps along to whatever is fed to you.

Jozu

My ex girl got lip injections as well, and she looks way different. And not in a good way, like she doesnt look like "herself" and her mouth kind of has that duck effect now.

Starlight's eyes look crazy for some reason too. I dont know if its just the makeup or what, but she looks like she is high most of the time. She has this glazed over look when she is on screen, its almost like she is a doll that came to life.

And I dont know where the Deep story is going, but his wife controlling him like a fucking puppet is so dumb and completely neuters him as a character. Im not sure if its more gurl power/girls get it done stupid fucking garbage, but between the new disgusting ginger CEO and the young CIA lady Im starting to think they are still doing it just more subtle.

Last edited:

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Big brains complaining about people injecting compound v and lip filler is an interesting thing to get riled up by

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My ex girl got lip injections as well, and she looks way different. And not in a good way, like she doesnt look like "herself" and her mouth kind of has that duck effect now.

Nose jobs are the only cosmetic facial surgery that isn't a net negative

• 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Make all the retarded analogies you want, but the show has been about them against specific supes who did specific things to them and Vought for covering it up.

At no point did they ever suggest that taking compound V would be against their "morals" if it allowed them to avenge their loved ones.

Just blindly accepting that makes you a retarded trained seal who just claps along to whatever is fed to you.
Fuck you are stupid. Taking V creates a moral dilemma for the characters. It is literally the most compelling thing about this season. It gives the characters depth, humanized them and makes the story be more than explosions and various pew pews. Saying it cheapens the show is pants on head retarded.

• 1Picard