The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because you talk out of your ass and state the dolphins have "no problem" beating a team that has utterly dominated them for 15 years?
Sometimes I wonder if your stupidity is intentional or if you're just born that way. Then I usually dismiss it because why the fuck would I care?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah you don't understand to prove his point he's narrowed the dataset down to the following:

* Brady must be starting
* Must be in Foxboro
* Must be post 2000

Yeah you don't understand to prove his point he's narrowed the dataset down to the following:

* Brady must be starting
* Must be in Foxboro
* Must be post 2000
You realize these conditions are completely logical and the only criteria that's relevant when talking about the modern patriots right?

Tenks

do you have proof of the length of time you've been a fan?

Didn't think so, shut the fuck up
There are pictures of me in elementary school at a Bengals game. I can attempt to explain the internet to my dad and then also forums so he can vouch I sat on the couch as watched the 2-14 Bengals helmed by the great David Klingler.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This thread has become terrible so I'm going to salvage it by showing Romo being awesome

wattnomatch4romo.0.gif

Tenks

I'm more lamenting how sick I am of the fucking Bengals being unable to ever tackle Roth for a loss

Xevy

Log Wizard
I didn't watch football until I was like 13 or 14. Until then I'd say the Raiders or Bengals were my favorites because of their sweet color schemes. Then around 2000 I started watching the footballs and I've lived in Indy all my life... so... obviously I watched it for Edgerin James.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't watch football until I was like 13 or 14. Until then I'd say the Raiders or Bengals were my favorites because of their sweet color schemes. Then around 2000 I started watching the footballs and I've lived in Indy all my life... so... obviously I watched it for Edgerin James.
So you're basically a scumbag.

I was a Dolphins fan from birth, my first words out of the womb were "17-0 never forget".