The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eagles still trying to move up in draft. Going to be interesting to see who drafts 2nd next week.

moontayle

Golden Squire
The Chip Kellys still trying to move up in draft. Going to be interesting to see who drafts 2nd next week.
FTFY

By the end of the season I see one of two possibilities. Chip is seen as a mad genius. Chip is seen as just plain mad. As a fan of a rival team I pray for the latter but it'll be entertaining either way.

Rob Gronkowski: Maybe Barack Obama Was CBS Boston

rrr_img_95408.png

you dun goofed

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rothlisberger seems to do that exact play like once a game
Not to JJ Watt
You're taking this the wrong way, Ambi. Ben Roethlisberger is a wildebeest of a man who pulls these plays off pretty regularly because he's amazing and also just a fucking gorilla. It's a huge compliment to say a waifish lil' fella like Romo managed to pull of a play that is normally exclusive to a a scyscraper of a man like Big Ben. Take it for the massive kudo it is. If you really want him to pull off plays like that on the reg he needs to start cultivating mass.

qK2p5Xa.gif

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Im a huge fan of crazy Chip Kelly. I'm hoping his crazy ass wants to pick up an awesome player named Dion Jordan for maybe a 3rd. Sounds like something a crazy genius would do just to show everyone how skilled his coaching is. Now, normal Chip Kelly(is there one?) better not show up until after the draft.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I always wonder why they didn't asterisk the Steelers SB win over Seattle, since Ben clearly was never in on his TD run.

Edit: Forgot to do my roleplay as a Seattle fan for this. Amazing how much I heard about this back then.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So now apparently Kelly picked up Bradford just to shop him as trade bait?
It's funny how the rumors on Chip moving up or trading for Mariota just won't go away. I thought at one point he'd "settled" all the rumors but they persist still. Has to be somewhat legit if the noise is still there at this point, no?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I can't wait for the draft just so everyone can stop talking about it. I swear the NFL Network guys must want to kill themselves because they have been hyping the draft for like 6 weeks and I think some of them are starting to lose touch with reality.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd be curious if Titans passed on Mariota. Their coach is suppose to be a QB whisper? It would make me question that pick a little more.