The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Will probably cost more than 2 1st this year. They'd probably need to add in a 2nd or maybe next year 1st as well.

> Trying to call people out for finding rule-bending edges and outright breaking rules
> Is Patriots fan
Sorry but using stickum your entire career is far more egregious an act than anything the patriots have done or are speculated to have done. That's not a question.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Seriously, at what point does Azeth deserve to live in the rickshaw for a while for making this thread total shit?

Tenks

They're the Browns, I think they know what they're doing
Titans leaking they responded back asking for the 2nd as well and Browns declined.

If I were the Titans I'd answer the calls now but promise nothing and trade during the draft when they're on the clock. Right now it is at least a 3-way bidding war for the 2nd. Let someone mortgage the franchise for Mariota and reap the picks.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Funny enough but I think the implication was clear in that he was talking about things that actually affect the game. Hernandez murdering some guy he knows doesn't change the way the game is played or affect balance/fairness.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny enough but I think the implication was clear in that he was talking about things that actually affect the game. Hernandez murdering some guy he knows doesn't change the way the game is played or affect balance/fairness.
We ignoring his play on the field??

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Titans leaking they responded back asking for the 2nd as well and Browns declined.

If I were the Titans I'd answer the calls now but promise nothing and trade during the draft when they're on the clock. Right now it is at least a 3-way bidding war for the 2nd. Let someone mortgage the franchise for Mariota and reap the picks.
YES YES, GIVE US ALL YOUR PICKS. We'll just waste them because our GM sucks, but GIVE THEM TO US.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Current rumor is that the Kellys trade Bradford to Cleveland for their 1st, then shuffles off that and their other first, plus next year's first, to Tennessee so he can grab Mariota.

Faltigoth

Chip going to make the big power play and either set the Eagles up for dominance for a decade if Mariota is that one in a million shot...or put us in the shitter for a decade.

The man has balls, gotta give him that. Smart football decision making? Open to debate. But he definitely has balls.