The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

moontayle

Golden Squire
I keep pulling for Karma to bite Mara in the ass so the Giants end up a shitshow but he hasn't gotten as bad as Washington so it's not there yet.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Man this La'El Collins story is unprecedented. You talk about idiots getting caught for weed before the draft, this dude allegedly had his baby mama killed the week before the draft as a first rounder. Even if he's eventually exonerated he's essentially undraftable right now according to pretty much everyone.

This Eagle smorgasbord of picks is gonna set me up for disappointment tonight. I think we end up taking Mariota and keeping him and I think it's a huge mistake.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If he really has nothing to do with it, feel sorry for him because he is basically fucked. If he does have something to do with it, fuck him.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man this La'El Collins story is unprecedented. You talk about idiots getting caught for weed before the draft, this dude allegedly had his baby mama killed the week before the draft as a first rounder. Even if he's eventually exonerated he's essentially undraftable right now according to pretty much everyone.
Where was this? This is what I saw yesterday.

"We're looking to get in touch with Mr. Collins to question him about the (shooting)," Baton Rouge Police Cpl. Don Coppola Jr. said Tuesday. "Again we're not pursuing him as a suspect, but we know he had some type of relationship with Mills. As part of the investigation, we would like to sit down with him, and ask him who may be responsible for this."

"We took the investigation seriously," Boren told ESPN. "We've tried to rule him out as a suspect. We're going to provide that information to the police, and ultimately [Collins] will sit down and talk to them. But the timing is poor."

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Friends don't let friends trade up.

cdw06zpw8aa2bip.png

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The Jets according to that chart look like they know what they are doing. Problem is Sanchez.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Friends don't let friends trade up.

cdw06zpw8aa2bip.png
the Browns are on that list roughly every other year. No wonder they are the worst franchise in the NFL

They moved up to take Trent Richardson, Justin Gilbert, & Kellen Winslow Jr. They gave up their spot that evnetually drafted Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins and Mark Sanchez.

They are not good draft-day strategists.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What happened to Shelley Smith and why is she on my tv?

Edit: Apparently breast cancer. Good luck to her but put a wig on, geez.