The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are you people actually offended you see a bald woman on TV?
It isn't exactly fun to look at it. Not offended but where are the hot babes?

Then Jon Gruden started talking and I remembered why I never watch ESPN. NFL Network go go go.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some lady on nfl.com wearing fingerless, black leather gloves...and using the touchscreen....wtf.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I think Winston has a better shot in the NFL than Mariota. I think the press just bro'd out hard for the dude. I'm actually kind of shocked the NFL scouts all agreed he's a sure-thing pick.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I think Winston has a better shot in the NFL than Mariota. I think the press just bro'd out hard for the dude. I'm actually kind of shocked the NFL scouts all agreed he's a sure-thing pick.
They picked Locker way higher than expected fairly recently. Is this the same GM?

Tenks

They picked Locker way higher than expected fairly recently. Is this the same GM?
Titans GM is pretty bad but there was no way Mariota wasn't going #2. Either the Titans graded him lower and backed off the spot or picked Mariota. There is no real chance he was not the second pick to someone.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Good, the Jags took Fowler. There's like an 80% chance he busts. He never did shit at Florida against good teams.

Tenks

He seems really small. The highlights remind me how low level even high level college football actually is. The fucking OL just layed down and Fowler just jumped over the flopping lineman for a sack. GJ champ.