The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
He thinks someone who has to cheat to win games is somehow in the same category as people like Joe Montana, Dan Marino, John Elway, etc.

Must be all the drugs he smokes.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I can't even read this fucking thread anymore. I check it every few days to see if this bullshit is done, and it never is.
What exactly are you checking for at this time of year? Wow, did you see the rookie mini-camp!? Wow, those guys looked amazing in shorts!! We are gonna win the SB for sure!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys should check out Ravens mini-camp. Our rookies looked amazing practicing in shorts!! Superbowl this year for sure!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam Bradford-MVP

Eagles win SB

Murray- Rushing Leader

Cowboys-worst rushing team in NFL

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
it is, by far. 4 games for the best player to ever touch a football, 1st round, 4th round and 1 mill. far exceeds sean peyton taking a vaca
There is so much wrong in this post that I cannot even begin to fathom the retarded homerism that led to its creation. Ignoring the first part of your statement, the Deadskins, Cowboys, and Saints all got nailed much harder by the NFL recently and without an extensive history of priors in most cases.

Azeth....
rrr_img_98028.jpg

moontayle

Golden Squire
Sam Bradford-MVP

Eagles win SB

Murray- Rushing Leader

Cowboys-worst rushing team in NFL
I know you're trolling but Eagles were one of the worst teams last year at yards gained before contact, which is ultimately a measure of how good the offensive line is (Cowboys were one of the best, obviously). So I guess we'll see just how good Murray is really. I think he's injured by week 7.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
There is so much wrong in this post that I cannot even begin to fathom the retarded homerism that led to its creation. Ignoring the first part of your statement, the Deadskins, Cowboys, and Saints all got nailed much harder by the NFL recently and without an extensive history of priors in most cases.
He's just parroting what Kraft is saying. Azeth has never had a single original thought in this entire homerism existence.

I just get really worked up. To receive the harshest penalty in league history is just not fair.
Robert Kraft of New England Patriots considering options, calls Wells report 'unfair'

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Sounds like the 'move the extra point to the 15 yard line, keep the 2 point conversion at the 2 yard line' plan is the front-runner to revamp the play. I don't like it because it takes the fake field goal off the table. They are also talking about allowing the defense to score 1/2 points on a blocked kick/turnover, and I like that idea.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What exactly are you checking for at this time of year? Wow, did you see the rookie mini-camp!? Wow, those guys looked amazing in shorts!! We are gonna win the SB for sure!
They're probably disappointed this whole thing interrupted the Cowboys circle jerk.

They've had an amazing offseason. 3 first round talents, two of them being their highest position of need. The top DE in free agency. That combined with Sean Lee's return should make their defensive legitimately good. They did lose Murray who's a talented back, but with an even better OL and his high rate of fumbles their running game will probably be overall better this year.

Plus they have this sexy stud capable of pulling off Roethlisbergeresque moves occassionally:
tony-romo-to-terrance-williams-against-seattle.gif

moontayle

Golden Squire
Jesus I don't even need to click the link to know that's bullshit rumormongering. You know who's on the roster after EJ and Cassell? Jeff Tuel and Tyrod Taylor. Who? Exactly.

EJ most likely won't get the starting position but he sure as shit is going to end up on the roster with that "competition".

Stuff from Ambiturner...
Looking forward to a Romo with a full offseason of workouts and OTAs.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not to mention the link itself admits that it would cost them more to cut him and they are already in for an almost three mil hit for him this year.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
it is, by far. 4 games for the best player to ever touch a football, 1st round, 4th round and 1 mill. far exceeds sean peyton taking a vaca
Dude, you really think that was the entirety of the saints punishment? Peyton being gone for 1 year was one of the lighter aspects of it. One coach was lifetime banned, 2 others were banned for part of the year, and they had 2 picks taken away too. The only reason they lost 2 seconds instead of a first and a second is that the first round pick had already been traded to the cheatriots. Then 4 players were suspended (for 16, 8, 4, and 3 games each). The only way this punishment was more severe than bountygate is that it was a $1 mil fine for the cheatriots and only a $500k fine for the saints.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Dude, you really think that was the entirety of the saints punishment? Peyton being gone for 1 year was one of the lighter aspects of it. One coach was lifetime banned, 2 others were banned for part of the year, and they had 2 picks taken away too. The only reason they lost 2 seconds instead of a first and a second is that the first round pick had already been traded to the cheatriots. Then 4 players were suspended (for 16, 8, 4, and 3 games each). The only way this punishment was more severe than bountygate is that it was a $1 mil fine for the cheatriots and only a $500k fine for the saints.
Why are you engaging him on that? He obviously believes the Patriots are the best at everything, including getting caught for cheating and punished for it. Nothing is going to change his mind on that.