The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Interesting, because last week I had read that it was the Browns as the favorite, and the Redskins were the backup. And now there are two separate camps saying it's definitely the Texans (John Keim), and another saying it's definitely the Redskins (Gil Brandt).

I think the Texans would be by far the least interesting. It'd basically be the JJ Watt show.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How does it feel failing so hard all the time. Oh wait, you're a Cowgirls fan right? Nm.
Yes, because there's no correlation between how good a receiver is and how many pass attempts they receive. If you extrapolate Andy Dalton's receing stats last year and assume he got as many targets as Antonio Brown, he would have shattered all receiving records.

Andy Dalton GOAT

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mike Vrabel apparently yells and swears a lot, so that's something. I guess he'd fill the Mike Tice/Brian Cox role of past years.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wonder what will happen if the Hawks let Wilson walk away. I think he'd be a great fit in Cinci but we'd never make that move.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I'm not sure what to make of the Ray McDonald situation. Apparently this woman has accused him of stuff in the past that he has been "cleared" of. Who knows if this bitch is crazy or if he is just a repeat offender who initially got off due to being a professional athlete.

Either way, I'm glad he isn't the 49ers problem anymore.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I thought its his ex girlfriend which its also his kid.
Here are the highlights:
According to Santa Clara police, McDonald was arrested at approximately 7 a.m. local time Monday after officers said he "physically assaulted the victim while she was holding a baby."

Defilippis confirmed that the accuser in this case is McDonald's former fianc?e, who also was the alleged victim in an incident in August.

His release from the 49ers came just a month after the Santa Clara County district attorney's office announced it had declined to file charges against McDonald in a separate domestic violence investigation stemming from an arrest on Aug. 31 while celebrating his 30th birthday at his Northern California home. Prosecutors cited conflicting versions of what happened, a lack of verifiable eyewitnesses and a lack of cooperation by the alleged victim, McDonald's then-fianc?e, in explaining their decision not to pursue charges in the domestic violence investigation. The NFL also announced that McDonald would not be subject to league punishment.
*edit: It is worth noting that there is an ongoing investigation into date-rape allegations between McDonald and someone he says he had consensual sex with. He claims there is video showing the consensual sex happening in a hot-tub, she claims she woke up naked next to him, didn't remember what happened because she blacked out so she thinks she was raped.

Also there is a rumor of a child-support dispute between McDonald and his ex-fianc?e, so that could or could not be a factor in this as well.