The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Petersen still being a huge faggot. The Vikings ownership must really be tired of his shit. Hopefully he forces the point and has to retire.

sebur

Bronze Squire
Vikings lose out on more. If they are expecting him to show. I personally would rather him not show and just sit until they trade him, would be funny. What I don't understand is why are the vikings still dealing with him? Why not get rid of him since it is obvious he doesn't or isn't going to play for you. Guess I view it wrong but I view Vikings as being the huge faggots here.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vikings lose out on more. If they are expecting him to show. I personally would rather him not show and just sit until they trade him, would be funny. What I don't understand is why are the vikings still dealing with him? Why not get rid of him since it is obvious he doesn't or isn't going to play for you. Guess I view it wrong but I view Vikings as being the huge faggots here.
Same reason Lions did it with Barry. Shit organizations are shit for a reason.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They don't lose out on anything. Either he plays for the Vikings and makes a lot of money or he retires. The Vikings have already said so.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I know they wouldn't have to pay him but wouldn't they want to actually , I dunno, want to have a running back? I would have his ass gone in a heartbeat and try and actually pick up a RB that wanted to play. Think I am with Sutekh on this one shit team for a reason.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I hope he retires, whiney little bitch. Wah, I beat my kid to the point the government came looking for me, why you no got my back?

moontayle

Golden Squire
Yeah but if a shit organization is going to make a shit decision, at least they're making the shit decision that gives them the most leverage.

I still have this nagging feeling that Jerry is going to Jerry at some point and leverage the team's future (2016 1st rounder) to grab him.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah but if a shit organization is going to make a shit decision, at least they're making the shit decision that gives them the most leverage.

I still have this nagging feeling that Jerry is going to Jerry at some point and leverage the team's future (2016 1st rounder) to grab him.
Would the first rounder be worth it if he brought the Cowboys to the superbowl?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Seems like he is controlled by his agent and father. Wonder if he can even read.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Vikes are being dumb. Every day they wait, his trade value goes down

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think there's a winning relationship when it comes to the Cowboys. The less stress put on their shitty QBs the more chance they have of winning games. If they don't give Tony Romo a chance to fuck it up they could probably do well.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Vikes have more money than AP. AP will blink first.
Even if he does, why would you want a player who doesn't want to be there? The vikes are like a crazy ex at this point. "If i can just make her come back and listen to my excuses, She'll love me again and everything will be just like it used to be"