The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Johnny Manziel of Cleveland Browns harassed by fan, throws water bottle in 'fairly straightforward' incident

This is probably the best shit I've read in a long time. Just to highlight some of the comedy.

A close friend of Manziel who was one of eight people with his group told ESPN that the quarterback became frustrated when a picture-seeking fan in a Texas A&M polo consistently heckled and grabbed the quarterback's arm in the course area.
The fan was about 20 yards away and Manziel threw the bottle in the fan's direction but not close to his body and more like a football spike, said the friend, who remembered the fan yelling, "Good throw, Johnny."
Manziel was with friends who were waiting on an Uber ride outside of the golf course when they encountered the fan again. Among the fan's insults to Manziel, the friend said, was "Ryan Tannehill is way better than you."

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What did he really do wrong? Threw a water bottle far away from someone who was constantly harassing him? Big deal.

Fadaar

That guy
This is the same guy that was accused of raping a girl in college. We should start a pool for which crime Winston commits. I'm going with underage girl in the billards room with the lead pipe.
Why is everybody hating on our future hall of fame quarterback?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Maybe it's just the contrarian in me, but I think Jameis keeps it in line as a pro.

No, I don't have any logical reasoning to support this claim.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Maybe it's just the contrarian in me, but I think Jameis keeps it in line as a pro.

No, I don't have any logical reasoning to support this claim.
I don't doubt he could keep it in line as a pro. I don't think he'll be a very good NFL QB though.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I find that hard to believe that you could tackle him. All your expertise is from watching Texas Football, and we all know Texas isn't known for their tackling abilities( or much else really).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this is how texans tackle. Notice it's not even a tackle because he didn't catch it.

the-hit-o.gif

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
What came of the memo/letter that the NFL improperly punished Brady by having someone other than Goodell do it? It seemed to have legs, but heard nothing since!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She gets kicked in the face, lands with the middle of her spine on Naomi's boot, and probably whips the back of her head into the canvas too. She isn't faking that pancaked look afterwards, she damn near got killed.

*edit*

Yes, I'm aware pro wrestling is fake. That is a badly botched move, and the women botch like twice as often as the dudes do. Women's pro wrestling is dangerous!