The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
She gets kicked in the face, lands with the middle of her spine on Naomi's boot, and probably whips the back of her head into the canvas too. She isn't faking that pancaked look afterwards, she damn near got killed.

*edit*

Yes, I'm aware pro wrestling is fake. That is a badly botched move, and the women botch like twice as often as the dudes do. Women's pro wrestling is dangerous!
Doesn't watch Game of Thrones, watches women's wrestling.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I occasionally check the sports entertainment thread, where someone posted the gif. I don't watch wrestling lol

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Leading with the helmet on a guy half his size. Noice.

I miss this kind of football and it kind of makes me feel like a scumbag=P
I don't think he did. If I remember correctly, the receiver just flat out ran into coryatt, he threw up his elbow and either broke or dislocated the guys jaw. My internets not good enough to find a longer clip of it right now.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
If I want to watch people get horrifically crippled, I'll just watch women's pro wrestling.

k2BvRl9.gif
Dat ass tho.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So was she actually injured or not?
It was a bad bump and I would guess she took a couple days off from performing house shows to recover, but no, she didn't get seriously injured. The only 'wwe paige injury' search results are from a storyline injury a couple months ago so she could do some movie filming.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This derail is better than most. That's not an accolade for this derail.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I just noticed, if you watch the JIF, the ref can tell it's a bad botch too and runs over to make sure she's still alive.

Women's wrestling derail is better than the umpteenth conversation making fun of the cowgirl fans for shit talking Murray, deflategate and talking about what a terrible human being Azeth is (like all cheatriot fans), or the latest about how AP and his agent are both retards.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Adam Schefter ?@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago

Cam Newton signed 5-year, $103.8 million extension, per source. Earns him $67.6 million in first three year. Deal negotiated between Panthers and agents Bus Cook, Tony Paige and Chitta Mallik.

Cam Newton's new 5-year, $103.8 million deal also includes $60 million guaranteed, per source.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's not a matter of if he's good or not. He's an able bodied franchise QB which is required to win in the NFL. Those do not grow on trees.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just look at jay cutler he is barely competent and he still keeps making insane amounts of money because QBs who have the base line competence needed and the ability to run an NFL offense simply are not that common and they tend to get broken fairly frequently.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
For me I think the key to QBs is having one thats "good enough." Do you want an elite, top 5 guy? Of course, but those guys come around so rarely you can't tank until you get one like the NBA or anything.

Right now, I don't know if Cam is good enough or not, but I think he still has a chance to be and because of that you have to give him whatever money it takes as there isn't an alternative.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
They'll be even rarer going forward with big schools in the ncaa moving further away from the typical nfl pocket passer.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seems pretty terrible, Newton is probably getting hurt with the way he plays in the next couple seasons and second he isnt even that good of a QB. Definitely not worth that kind of guaranteed money

sebur

Bronze Squire
I already known how most feel about the London games but do you feel the same if they expanded them to other countries, ones that people might actually want to visit? Apparently there are seriously looking in to making places such as Brazil, Germany, and Mexico as other international venues.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to see 2 entire NFL teams go through the process of getting Visas to work in Brazil.

Yeah, I know they probably won't have to do it like normal schlubs, but I'd like to see it just the same.