The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

moontayle

Golden Squire
The Jets are probably going to have the best defense in the AFC East, if not the whole AFC. That division is going to be interesting to watch. I just might not be the shit show we're used to seeing.
Buffalo wants a word with you. They were 4th in ypg (Jets 6th) and 4th in ppg (Jets 24th) and their defense is still largely intact. They'd have to get bit by the injury bug to have much change in that, especially with Rex at the helm.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As much as I hate 49er fans, they really don't belong on that list. Same goes for Seattle.

Boston is definitely up there with Oakland and Philly, though.

Sterling

El Presidente
In fairness I don't think New England fans are the craziest. Just the most obstinate and delusional. Last few years they've made Dallas fans seem perfectly reasonable.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In fairness I don't think New England fans are the craziest. Just the most obstinate and delusional. Last few years they've made Dallas fans seem perfectly reasonable.
Pretty much this. It extends across all sports, too.

Sterling

El Presidente
It's always been that way with the Red Sox. It's just invaded the other sports in the last decade or so.

As much as I hate 49er fans, they really don't belong on that list. Same goes for Seattle.

Boston is definitely up there with Oakland and Philly, though.
You can't be serious. San Francisco = attend a game and fear for your life. The truly scummiest fan base in the US.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Dallas fans are benign. They are only crazy if the team is doing well. When Dallas is mediocre or average there aren't any Dallas fans.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Boston fans are terrible, but I've never thought of them as the violent type of terrible. That's the Cali teams (LA, Oakland, San Fran, etc.)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
NFL offered Brady reduction in exchange for admission of guilt | ProFootballTalk

Fucking over his team to preserve his personal glory in the record books. What a weasel.

5cttp5q.png

Guilty, but doesn't want the public to know once and for all he is dirty. So potentially fuck the whole team for a month instead, anything to protect my reputation!
Honestly though, at this point he can't just come out and admit guilt. He's too far deep into the lie. His innocence or guilt doesn't even matter anymore. Admitting guilt seals his legacy for sure. At least by fighting it he has a chance.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If he thinks his legacy isn't already sealed, then the delusions aren't limited to the fans in boston.

His legacy is that he's the winningest quarterback in NFL history and probably the greatest to ever play. You're delusional if you believe anything otherwise.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly though, at this point he can't just come out and admit guilt. He's too far deep into the lie. His innocence or guilt doesn't even matter anymore. Admitting guilt seals his legacy for sure. At least by fighting it he has a chance.
Right but the question then becomes if he loses in the end, does he do what almost every other athlete who has lied (Braun, Armstrong) does and finally admit to wrongdoing and hold his head in shame?

Right but the question then becomes if he loses in the end, does he do what almost every other athlete who has lied (Braun, Armstrong) does and finally admit to wrongdoing and hold his head in shame?
Doping is far more egregious an offense than taking .1 -.5 psi off footballs. Strong comparison there.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When the entire field is doping, you're still the strongest rider. When your specific team is the only one cheating, you won by deceptive means. For all we know he's not any better than Manning, just that Peyton's teams were honest.

When the entire field is doping, you're still the strongest rider. When your specific team is the only one cheating, you won by deceptive means. For all we know he's not any better than Manning, just that Peyton's teams were honest.
Right okay fam, they're only the best franchise in 20 years because they've been cheating

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif