The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So glad the Eagles took Matthews off the Chargers hands. He is good but has only played 1 full season.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To add to that. Matthews never signed his deal and will probably back out if Murray signs. Yessss!!!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Possibly but it seems like Bradford signing has a lot to do with Murray as they played in the spread offense.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
All signs point to the Dolphins and Bills being legit next year. No guaranteed 6 wins in the division for the Pats this year.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Patriots have only had 2 seasons in the past 10 years where they've got 6 wins from the AFCE. I don't think I'd call that guaranteed.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Dolphins still have shit to get sorted out to be legit. Mostly a coaching staff.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, the one thing we need to fix to become legit contenders is our offensive line. It's been all but ignored this off season and it really worries me. Especially since all signs point to use drafting defensively in the first couple rounds. Also no news at all has been released about Knowshown, he needs to be resigned for the vet minimum.

Philbin isn't the best but he's more than likely not going to be calling plays on either side of the ball next season. Lazor is turning out to be a damn good offensive coordinator and Coyle... Well Coyle did coach the Dolphins to the best defense in the league midway through the season, it just collapsed due to the lack of depth we had.

No, the one thing we need to fix to become legit contenders is our offensive line. It's been all but ignored this off season and it really worries me. Especially since all signs point to use drafting defensively in the first couple rounds. Also no news at all has been released about Knowshown, he needs to be resigned for the vet minimum.
no, thats what you need to fix to MAYBE make the playoffs. Being a legit contender is a different story

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Before the offseason began the Dolphins were at "Maybe make the playoffs". They've done nothing but improve since then.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
How did this NFCN discussion start? NFCN also has the Vkings, the worst good team in league history. It's also colder here and one of the teams is from fucking Wisconsin. I give the title of "best division between the NFCN and AFCE" to the AFC with no argument.

How did this NFCN discussion start? NFCN also has the Vkings, the worst good team in league history. It's also colder here and one of the teams is from fucking Wisconsin. I give the title of "best division between the NFCN and AFCE" to the AFC with no argument.
truly a battle of the titans

the nfcn and the afce

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like how the 'phins payed a bunch of money to sign the dirtiest player in the league to the team with highly publicized player discipline problems. Should be a great match, enjoy your personal fouls! If you're lucky he won't be suspended after the first month.