The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Miami lacks the "Air it to Megatron at any moment" threat, but they sit in an easier division. Also, when Suh starts cheap shotting people, the other teams in that division will get him back.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Miami lacks the "Air it to Megatron at any moment" threat, but they sit in an easier division. Also, when Suh starts cheap shotting people, the other teams in that division will get him back.
The NFC North is a better division than the AFC East? Are you fucking drunk.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Two ten plus win playoff teams or the AFC east with the mediocre Fins/Bills and the pathetic Jets.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Of course they have ten plus wins, they're playing against teams from the fucking NFC North.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Of course they have ten plus wins, they're playing against teams from the fucking NFC North.
7hxy2oa.jpg

Well done.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The Vikings weren't exactly a joke this past season. I expect them to be above average this year.

Bengals have still been better than the Dolphins the past four years. And that's in the AFC North. Which is arguably the best division in football. Yet another season when three AFCN teams made the playoffs.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Vikings weren't exactly a joke this past season. I expect them to be above average this year.

Bengals have still been better than the Dolphins the past four years. And that's in the AFC North. Which is arguably the best division in football. Yet another season when three AFCN teams made the playoffs.
Right, I'm not going to compare the Dolphins to anyone.

But if you're a fan of the Bengals you're not really in a position to poke fun at mediocre teams.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Playing the absolute joke of the NFC South certainly didn't help this to happen AT ALL... wasn't it basically 4 free wins for each team minus the Steelers cause for some reason they let the Bucs beat them?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Bills who went 4-0 vs the NFC North? Please, this isn't Game of Thronres, the fucking North is a joke.
I mean, the north is kind of a joke in Game of Thrones too.

And if this were ASOIF we'd all know what would happen to the Patriots.

Book4_sl said:
"The galley was also where the ship's books were kept... the fourth and final volume of The Life of the Triarch Belicho, a famous Volantene patriot whose unbroken succession of conquests and triumphs ended rather abruptly when he was eaten by giants. (pg. 439 of the US Hardcover)"

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Playing the absolute joke of the NFC South certainly didn't help this to happen AT ALL... wasn't it basically 4 free wins for each team minus the Steelers cause for some reason they let the Bucs beat them?
The Bengals also tied the Panthers.
frown.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Eddie Royal signed with the Bears. Kind of a bummer as he seemed decent but certainly not amazing.

Also Ryan Matthews to the Eagle's thank jebus.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So do the Colts have to play this year or can we just get a bye until the AFC Championship?

I kid, I kid. We'll win 11 games again. Because that's just how it is.