The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eagles are most likely going to dump two linebackers next. They don't fit the 3-4 scheme. Will also free up more cap room. Isn't Kiko an Oregon guy? Maybe Chip will take Dion Jordan off our hands for a few picks...

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Holy shit. Pretty big gamble there. I still think he has a couple good seasons left in him.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
It's a running back about to get a big contract for a non-running back of similar caliber. It's a good deal.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting trade. I'm also curious about the rugby guy the 49'ers picked up yesterday. Athletically he sounds like a monster, just have to see how he adapts to the NFL.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the trade because it entertains me! I actually dig free agency a lot. Wonder where C.J. Spiller lands.

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
McCoy is due to earn $10.25 million this year. It is way too much to be paying a rb, and that is why the Eagles are making the trade. It is the same reason that Adrian Peterson will not be on the Vikings this year. He will either be cut or traded too.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
RB is not worth the money to be honest. Pick up one in the mid rounds of the draft every few years and you won't see much of a difference. 90% of the running game is the O-Line.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I grew up watching some great backs and its a bit sad how dime a dozen the position has become. Will be interesting to see where AP ends up. I think I'd rather make the minimum and end up on a team like NE and get an almost guaranteed ring over suffering in a shit hole my last years.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Indy's definitely grabbing either AP, Brandon Marshall, or Andre Johnson. It gon' be gooooood.

Indy's definitely grabbing either AP, Brandon Marshall, or Andre Johnson. It gon' be gooooood.
AP is your best bet. Paying big for Marshall or Johnson is a bad idea at this point in their careers. I'd take johnson over Marshall but your still looking at a fringe number 2 or number 3 receiver either way. Was listening to the local talk radio today and they were talking about how the Texans were only projecting 40 to fifty receptions for Johnson this year if he stayed with them. So odd to see the cream of the crop from my late teens to early twenties become old guy role player types.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I am bitter as hell about McCoy to the Bills. I understand the business side of it and whatnot, but Jesus Christ, McCoy needed to stay put. Not only is he an excellent runner, but an excellent receiver out of the backfield as well...perfect for a young (maybe rookie from Oregon?) QB to dump off to in trouble. Pay the man his money ffs; I would consider him one of the tiny handful of RBs who actually IS worth the money, rather than just a plug and play guy like most of them.

Unless Chip takes Oregon East to the Super Bowl this year, I think this trade goes down in Philly lore as a huge black stain.