The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Such a bummer to hear about Gore, but I knew it was a long shot they would bring him back. Hope he is successful there.

Maxwell was good, but he isn't worth that much is he?
Yeah he is. He got overshadowed by Earl and Richard, but he is a damn fine corner. We still lead the league in scoring defense and that was with most teams avoiding Sherman for the most part. Maxwell got a TON of work last year, and didn't give up a whole lot. He will definitely be missed.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
The Dolphins...a team that absolutely needs to be on its best behavior, gets SUH? Thats crazy pills.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
build from the d line out. makes perfect sense
Was the D that broken? DVOA is 17th. They need to fix that abortion of an O line and maybe a decent back who can catch a ball. They need to keep Tannehill on his feet.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rumored $8 mil per year for Torrey Smith? Ok then SF, we'll see how that works out.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dolphskins 2.0
Seriously. This is another Haynesworth.

And these RB contracts are amazing. Gore for 7.5M guaranteed? It's not 2008. McCoy is on the wrong side of his career as well. If the Eagles were going to overpay, why not just keep their guy?

And who the fuck is Mariota going to throw to? Cooper?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Smith would be definitely be a further upgrade in the speed department, but I'd still look to strengthen that position through the draft. Smith is NOT a #1 though. Boldin is the only guy on the roster with that kind of pedigree and thats a concern long term.

With Simpson and Smith getting signed, it looks like Johnson and Crabtree will both be gone. They are practically the same type of receiver (small, not very good speed, but great hands), so it doesn't bother me much. However, I really hope we didn't pay 8 mil for Smith. That's fucking ludicrous if true.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Seriously. This is another Haynesworth.

And these RB contracts are amazing. Gore for 7.5M guaranteed? It's not 2008. McCoy is on the wrong side of his career as well. If the Eagles were going to overpay, why not just keep their guy?

And who the fuck is Mariota going to throw to? Cooper?
How is this Haynesworth. Quite the opposite. Suh is a dickhead, but the dude gives his all every game I have seen. Haynesworth was lazy AND an asshole.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I don't see Suh slowing down because he's getting paid. It's possible for sure but I just don't see it happening.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah he is. He got overshadowed by Earl and Richard, but he is a damn fine corner. We still lead the league in scoring defense and that was with most teams avoiding Sherman for the most part. Maxwell got a TON of work last year, and didn't give up a whole lot. He will definitely be missed.
Yeah he got a lot of work, but he also always had help from his 2 incredible safeties. They knew that Sherman was fine by himself for the most part, so they could cheat to his side. Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is really good, I just don't know if he is worth that kind of money.

Not really excited about Smith going to the 49ers. Of course they need help at the WR spot, I just don't think he was the answer, especially for that price. There are several really good guys that are coming out of college this year, and I would think at least one of them would be available at 15. Ugh.