The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Whether the vikes are wrong, I guess depends on whether it's true that he wants out because they didn't support him. If it's a money grab, then I guess neither side is wrong. But if petersen winds up playing for the cowboys, that will be proof it wasn't a money grab, because there's no way the cowboys will pay that price tag. My guess is they will be willing to match or barely beat the deal murray got.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Whether the vikes are wrong, I guess depends on whether it's true that he wants out because they didn't support him. If it's a money grab, then I guess neither side is wrong. But if petersen winds up playing for the cowboys, that will be proof it wasn't a money grab, because there's no way the cowboys will pay that price tag. My guess is they will be willing to match or barely beat the deal murray got.
I still don't understand putting any blame on the Vikings. What are they supposed to do here?

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Only morons think the vikings are at fault here, peterson beat his kid while the league was in a huge shit fest about domestic violence and consequences were had. He had/has the opportunity to come back and play and all this bullshit would be forgotten, yet he chooses to sit here and whine about how life isn't fair. Fuck him, I guess all those beatings he received didn't beat any common sense into him when he was younger. At this point I'm hoping the vikings wait until next year then trade him to the London Jaguars for a tootsie roll and he gets injured the first snap of a game.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Peterson: Cry to the NFLPA, since that's who agreed to the CBA. He sure wasn't bitching about them when they protected him from getting cut

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
How does the cba protect him from getting cut? Players are cut all the time. He'd love to be cut right now.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
If he got cut, which he wouldn't, I doubt anyone would pick him up for what he is being paid and for how long he wants to be paid.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like the commissioner kept him from being cut then, unless that name is hella deceptive.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Watch yourselves NFL, Mariota finally had a practice where he didn't bobble a snap from center. It's fucking on!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Hotlanta.

Also the Vikings paid Petersen when they were able to during this time. He should have been a lot more grateful. He's a tool.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The story behind J.J. Watt's monster bruise

damn, thats looks painful

rrr_img_98605.jpg