The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Aj McCarron is a much better QB than Big Red. AJ Green will finally have a QB worthy of his talents.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Please, AJ essentially missed five games last year. He missed Weeks 5-7, was taken out after the first snap of the ATL game, and didn't even play through the first possession of the DEN game and he STILL cracked 1,000 yards. He's currently in the top three career yards per game OF ALL TIME. He also led the league in yards per route ran last year.

A.J. Green topped yards per route run in 2014 - Cincy Jungle

That was evidenced in Pro Football Focus' yards-per-route-run statistic, which Green led in 2014 with 2.96 YPRR.

Basically, Green gained three yards for every route he ran, even if the ball wasn't even throw his way. Another way of looking at it is how Green gained 1,041 yards on just 352 routes run.

Second-place Demaryius Thomas gained 1,619 yards last year, but it took him 583 routes run to do so, or 2.78 YPRR. Green was simply more productive than any receiver in football last year when he was on the field in terms of yards gained for every route he ran.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, did he have great stats in night games during the equinox when Mad Men was on hiatus while playing on field turf in road games?

AB led the league inreal stats. And alsoadvanced ones. And also played every game because he's not a basic bitch.

AB = 1. Deal. Second place isn't so bad.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow, did he have great stats in night games during the equinox when Mad Men was on hiatus while playing on field turf in road games?
Yes, that's basically the same as yards per route. Make up whatever you want to continue lying to yourself.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
What exactly is Brady hoping to accomplish appealing it in federal court? FFS if he had just owned up to it in the first place he would have gotten a 30k fine and no one would give a shit about it. Frankly, a one game suspension was an exceedingly generous reduction for not cooperating with the investigation. This isn't criminal law. This is an employee getting disciplined for not following the company guidelines. We already know he is a cheater. All this appeal does is confirm that he is also a whiney asshole, which I guess explains his appeal to the Boston fan base.
i was listening to weei and the commentator had an idea about the suit...

say brady gets reduced to 1 game. with the suit he can...delay having to serve said game suspension - thus could play game 1 with the banner etc.
play vs buffalo week 2 then say "fuck it" drop the suit and then take his suspension game...vs Jacksonville

of course it remains to be seen what the final result will be.
personally i think 1 game tops now, a 10 game abuse case was dropped to 4 games.
Brady- who still maintains he had no knowledge of any ball alterations- beyond normal gameday prep and a pregame inflation of the balls to 12.5 psi...
will get 1 game or the suspension will just..get voided.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
i was listening to weei and the commentator had an idea about the suit...

say brady gets reduced to 1 game. with the suit he can...delay having to serve said game suspension - thus could play game 1 with the banner etc.
play vs buffalo week 2 then say "fuck it" drop the suit and then take his suspension game...vs Jacksonville

of course it remains to be seen what the final result will be.
personally i think 1 game tops now, a 10 game abuse case was dropped to 4 games.
Brady- who still maintains he had no knowledge of any ball alterations- beyond normal gameday prep and a pregame inflation of the balls to 12.5 psi...
will get 1 game or the suspension will just..get voided.
Brady will fight to the bitter end to get it reduced to zero and it's all about legacy. He's compared to Montana and all the other great QB's and out of all of them, he will be the one that got suspended (even if it's one game) for cheating.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, like pitching a fit and getting the suspension lifted changes his status as a cheater.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I listen to them both, I like Callahan and dennis/Holly and dale on eei. I like felger and mazz on 98.5, the rest on both stations are adequate but I like the eei hosts more than the others, but not by much.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think Brady serves the same 2 game suspension everyone thought he would from he first day it came out. Green does deserve a better QB but Ginger does a pretty good job until the playoffs every year. I just don't see AJ being that great of an improvement. I think the AFC North will have a down year actually. Pretty tough schedules outside of getting to play the Browns twice.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think the Bengals will be considerably better this year. I doubt we'll have same number of injuries and the defensive line should be much better with Michael Johnson back. My biggest concern right now is if we'll ever see Vontaze Burfict back to his badass self. I'm expecting a bounceback year from Geno.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Over/under on Titans winning six....hm tough, I'll accept your expertise and call it a push.

Baltimore's getting at least nine!

Darph_sl

shitlord
Yo, for real, when our defense gets off of parole in game 4, and assuming Sean Lee doesn't get hurt, and McFadden doesn't have PTSD from Oakghanistan, we're gonna be sick AF.

AM I RIGHT?

moontayle

Golden Squire
SYJSVVv.gif