The Division 2

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Got a good couple hours in, so far it plays way smoother than it did in the betas on PC.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I got in at 9:15pm PST. Smooth early access launch.

Did anyone catch the nonsense in the character creator? Not "male" or "female" - no male / female signs. "Choose your body type:" - I thought they meant how fat you were. Nope. Can't say male/female anymore.

Here's the sheet again. Putting the link in a code block and then normal, because it shows the spreadsheet when I just drop the link.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSjsqxWThbLmo2P8YV5gLngNgyAX3c-SfLDiDA5OAAg/edit#gid=0

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone know if intel (collectibles/devices/echoes) gives crazy amounts of XP at level 30 again? I don't want to pick it all up and then regret it come WT5.

Weekly Club challenges are up btw. For some bizarre reason Ubi makes you manually activate them before they start counting your progress.

Last edited:

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Anyone know if intel (collectibles/devices/echoes) gives crazy amounts of XP at level 30 again? I don't want to pick it all up and then regret it come WT5.

Weekly Club challenges are up btw. For some bizarre reason Ubi makes you manually activate them before they start counting your progress.

Dunno about that xp but saving the side missions till later seems better. They scale so i see it as better chance of shitty "end game gear" instead of real shitty early junk.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I got in at 9:15pm PST. Smooth early access launch.

Did anyone catch the nonsense in the character creator? Not "male" or "female" - no male / female signs. "Choose your body type:" - I thought they meant how fat you were. Nope. Can't say male/female anymore.

Here's the sheet again. Putting the link in a code block and then normal, because it shows the spreadsheet when I just drop the link.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSjsqxWThbLmo2P8YV5gLngNgyAX3c-SfLDiDA5OAAg/edit#gid=0

Add me if you can please :)

GT: Utnayan - Forum name Utnayan - Platform PS4 - How Serious 8 - Time Zone Central - Hours Weekdays after 6pm - Weekends Available - Gold Yes.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
My game is fucked up. First issue is no sound effects. I hear music, sounds when I level up, but no guns, voices, footsteps....sound worked fine during both betas. I also changed the text scaling, then reverted it, now I have both the large text and small text showing up at the same time. God damn PC master race bullshit. Oh, it also reverts to 1080p windowed mode. Doesn't get along well with Display Port with audio or alt-tabbing I'm guessing. It's also not saving my DX12 settings. About to delete and redownload. Some bullshit.

Last edited:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Just got my 2, 32" 1440p monitors just in time for the game. It's glorious. Anyone ever mess with the dual monitor set up stuff in Div 1?

Also added info on Google sheet.

asdf.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
Utnayan Utnayan I added you to the roster, also added myself.

Only got the normal version so I'll have to wait until Friday.

Already itching to play so kinda regretting not getting the gold version. Hope to hear more about the game from those of you already playing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So how is this? I played the first on xbox, but i havent really felt inclined to touch this since it felt like more of the same. I need something to fuck with until the Grim Dawn expansion hits and that sure as shit wont be Anthem in its current state.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
There is no mention of Intel at all in Marco's video.

Erm, my bad. Reading forums before my first cup of coffee. :p Been googling and found no mention of it. Need some early access hardcore no sleep player to test that, lol.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was really hoping the answer is that they learned their lesson from the first one and the stuff is just lore with a trivial amount of xp and some cosmetics for finding all of it. I'm just going to pick up the stuff as I go, if it turns out to be great for caches then I will do it on a second character.

BTW, for those who don't read the division reddit, do not choose Pulse as a skill at the start. It's so shitty now that it may as well be the very last one you unlock.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I would've spent 50ish bucks on this, but the 'pay more to play on actual release date' bothers me too much. Petty sure, but seeing how I'll be behind anyway, I'll wait for a sale :p

• 1Like

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
I was really hoping the answer is that they learned their lesson from the first one and the stuff is just lore with a trivial amount of xp and some cosmetics for finding all of it. I'm just going to pick up the stuff as I go, if it turns out to be great for caches then I will do it on a second character.

BTW, for those who don't read the division reddit, do not choose Pulse as a skill at the start. It's so shitty now that it may as well be the very last one you unlock.

Thanks for the heads up. That's a shame, pulse was one of my favorite skills in Div 1, almost essential for DZ, and was definitely a skill at least one person in each group should've had. Hopefully they fix it to make it useful again.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
got gold on xb1 and installing now, its a 400 meg (yeah, meg) install from disc and then a 42 gig download, lol. Just like an AOL disc! Will be playing tonight on console, also have the AMD version on PC but I don't get the key until friday, dunno which one I'll stick with. I plan on playing half assed until I hit the end of the campaign and then probably stop, not really much interest anymore in loot grinding and raiding and shit plus Sekiro is next friday.

• 1Like