The Division 2

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Is there a bug with Grace Larsen? I’ve done everything at the settlement but she is no where to be found

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Are any of these one of you assholes?
<- shurururuun

I found the pink beret and pink gun skin, so I guess if I get pink armor dye too I will have won the game. /s
llenn.jpg

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I was running around between some buildings. Found a parachute hanging with a giant crate attached to it. I thought wtf...shoot it. Loot fell out. Take that Anthem!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
<-- TheOneRobot

This has restored my faith in gaming. I like the pace and the challenge. So much to do, and the environment is very nicely detailed. Smooth like butter on my rig too.

Grouped up with Crone, we are around 11/12 at this point. Good times!

• 1Like
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got to 30 and world tier 2 so far 330ish power.

Also mostly solo exept for the strongholds, although early on I did solo a few and they are definitely doable except they take a long time. I think what they do is just thow more mobs and more purple and yellow mobs at you in a group. Because its definitely different in a group. They must have some sort of scaling mechanic in game.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I got to 30 and world tier 2 so far 330ish power.

Also mostly solo exept for the strongholds, although early on I did solo a few and they are definitely doable except they take a long time. I think what they do is just thow more mobs and more purple and yellow mobs at you in a group. Because its definitely different in a group. They must have some sort of scaling mechanic in game.

Oh, so you can almost use some of the skill mods that start dropping at like level 6?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
BTW got the hunter mask today... Looks sweet! Hes lv 35 and tough as shit since he heals up and throws some shit at you that almost one shots you. He also uses the foam shit to snare you.

I tossed in a flame grenade, then unloaded 2 clips of my AR while he was burning.

Tom Clancy's The Division 2_20190317_025349.png

• 2Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So made it to level 9 or so with my friend. We taking it slow, we keep getting distracted by events. The people in this town are always being executed somewhere, I can’t let that happen.

Some of the mission are damn hard, ennemies are really good at flanking. One thing I find a bit annoying, is that often ennemies seem to spawn behind you where you just came from and cleared everything. I guess I’m too used to RPG dungeon crawling where stuff doesn’t respawn where you cleared everything.

There’s so much to do, It’s like a complete game, so unusual these days. :)

While I love the game, I wish Anthem or Destiny had content like this because the setting does absolutely nothing for me, I miss flying in my Javelin, or using my powers in Destiny vs more realistic gunplay. The game is great though, I just prefer throwing fireballs and electricity then just shoot guns.

One thing I really like, and haven’t seen in a game in a long time is that this rewards exploration there loot everywhere, not necessary meaningful rare loot, but there is something to be found in every nook and cranny and I just love that shit. :)

Didn’t experience anymore performance issue on the PS4 pro, I wonder if it was specific to that mission or just some random issue. Anyways it’s running great now.

• 1Like
  • 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
So FYI the found footage collectibles give some background on the various people and factions. I think this autoplayed in Division 1 after you finished a relevant mission but now you have to go into your collectibles and view it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It weird because it auto plays in some but nit everywhere.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
After two days of still no code from AMD, I guess I'm just gonna go buy it. Seems like this should be classified as a bait and switch on their part but whatever, I just wont buy anything AMD going forward ever again.

• 3Like
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
After two days of still no code from AMD, I guess I'm just gonna go buy it. Seems like this should be classified as a bait and switch on their part but whatever, I just wont buy anything AMD going forward ever again.

So what are they telling you? I’m assuming you tried calling support?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
While I love the game, I wish Anthem or Destiny had content like this because the setting does absolutely nothing for me, I miss flying in my Javelin, or using my powers in Destiny vs more realistic gunplay. The game is great though, I just prefer throwing fireballs and electricity then just shoot guns.

Same here for the most part. At least there is the post apocalyptic aspect of it all.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah Anthem could have been something like this. If it wouldn’t have been slammed out the door after God only knows how many stop starts and EA’s sadistic version of “games as a service” which really equates to early access, shell of a game, and “here have some skins along the way visit our cash shop”.

If anyone could destroy games as a service, it’s EA. And they pretty much have at this point.

But that’s all good because the people will speak with their wallets and Anthem is already deader than a doornail at this point. Ubisoft knew what they were doing this time around. :) Good job Ubi!

Now you know what would be ridiculously cool? Splinter cell looter in the Cold War era. :)

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users