The Division 2

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There’s also no carrot in this game at the moment with how shitty the sets are. Guess I’m done until new content arrives and massive tuning happens to skills / weapons / talents on shit.
Yeah, I spent maybe 4 hours playing tonight, half of it doing infinite bounties (glitch to get 15 bounties), and didn't get a single piece of gear that rolled anything worthwhile.

I want to say it was nothing GS500 with good talents, but it was literally zilch with worthwhile stats/talents.

Add into it that 90% of what drops is under GS500, and it makes it very demotivating to play.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The 491-499 thing stopped bothering me after a little while.

Getting my 10th+ gear drop this week that is perfect except it rolled RBY instead of BBY or has a passive talent and I need an active one on it, and the retarded recalibration table won't let me fix it.... now that is infuriating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
There’s also no carrot in this game at the moment with how shitty the sets are. Guess I’m done until new content arrives and massive tuning happens to skills / weapons / talents on shit.

I'm finding it really difficult to put
The 491-499 thing stopped bothering me after a little while.

Getting my 10th+ gear drop this week that is perfect except it rolled RBY instead of BBY or has a passive talent and I need an active one on it, and the retarded recalibration table won't let me fix it.... now that is infuriating.

There's no synergy in gear between the RNG and mod limitations. It's arbitrary and sucks. This game isn't an MMO; they don't have to protect against mudlfation. It's fucking stupid.

If they would allow three or even 2 modifications, it would be so much better. But right now, the gear meta-game is fit for Google Play. As it is, I think the gameplay is still strong enough for holding my interest and blowing off steam for like 2 more weeks. Then pbbft.

spronk

FPS noob
April 25

so whats up with blueprints, are you just totally fucked over on getting new ones right now? Have they said anything?

Hosix

All labs matter!
If they would allow three or even 2 modifications, it would be so much better. But right now, the gear meta-game is fit for Google Play. As it is, I think the gameplay is still strong enough for holding my interest and blowing off steam for like 2 more weeks. Then pbbft.

I wish this was the case. As it is the requirement to mod is fairly steep. This wouldn’t be game breaking for them to do this. The rng is so wide that letting us mod two things would make the gear grind a little less irritating.

I usually grind to find items that have a great stat I can mod to another. Hoping I find a legit item that works for me.

AI can still be annoying. I know they are gonna adjust it...but JFC getting rushed by several yellows with smg’s in your face....

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
so whats up with blueprints, are you just totally fucked over on getting new ones right now? Have they said anything?
At least for this week, you're fucked. They haven't said a thing about it yet.

BTW, since the spreadsheet everyone uses is wrong about a whole bunch of BPs, here's the actual list of ones that are from weekly projects:

MK5 Scope (15x) - 40% HSD / -20% Reload Speed
Rugged Mini Reflex Scope - +5% CHC (this is micro, so it only fits on pistols, a few pistol-sized SMGs, and the CTAR)
Open Iron Sights - +10% Accuracy

Muzzle Brake 9mm - +5% DtE
Flash Hider 5.56 - +5% CHD
Loud Vent Brake 7.62 - +10% Optimal Range

Oversized 9mm Mag - +10 Rounds
Oversized .45 ACP Mag - +20 Rounds / -10% Reload Speed
Sturdy Extended 5.56 Mag - +20 Rounds / -10% Reload Speed
Sturdy Extended 7.62 Mag - +20 Rounds / -10% Reload Speed
Compensated Integrated Spring - +20% Stability
Large Pouch - +35 Rounds (for belt-fed LMGs)
Flexible Tubular Spring - +20% Reload Speed

That mag list is like a giant "Fuck You" from the dude who made the system. Also there appears to be a large pool of gun and branded gear trash BPs that can come from weeklies as well. Two of my four have been from that shit so far.

I wish this was the case. As it is the requirement to mod is fairly steep. This wouldn’t be game breaking for them to do this. The rng is so wide that letting us mod two things would make the gear grind a little less irritating.
Even two recalibrations wouldn't fix much of the problem. If you can't change the colors or swap active/passive talents (on items/slots that actually can roll both types) that'd still only be a small % of additional items that are fixable.

Edit: Plus there's the damage roll on guns. A gun with perfect talents but minimum damage roll is nothing but fodder for recalibrating something else, since even a shitty gun that rolls [up to] 50% higher damage is better.

Last edited:

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ya I agree. Allowing a change to a R/Y/B would be a welcome addition.

Damage rolls....fuck that’s annoying. Getting a great gun but low damage is a big fuck you.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Why can't they just make it so if you deconstruct say 100 15% damage to elite mods you now have that to put on your item instead of being random at the bench forever. The more mats you use the less random the mod on other stuff like weapon damage. I feel like there is so much they could do with loot that you just don't use.

• 1Solidarity

Raes

Vyemm Raider
anTbMQu.png

Just saw this on reddit, I had no idea. Wonder how many extra I have since I completed the event on like the third day.

Edit: Apparently this is only if the weekly apparel project puts you over 30 keys, oh well.

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
Edit: Apparently this is only if the weekly apparel project puts you over 30 keys, oh well.

how did you get 30 keys so fast, DZ farming? I'm not playing much anymore so just wondering what the fastest way to finish those 15 is, the weekly apparel quest looks like way too much fucking work for what, 3 keys?

Hosix

All labs matter!

I totally missed fish and frogs. I just never noticed them.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
how did you get 30 keys so fast, DZ farming? I'm not playing much anymore so just wondering what the fastest way to finish those 15 is, the weekly apparel quest looks like way too much fucking work for what, 3 keys?
I've got mine too. I play a decent amount though. Didn't even finish the weekly for the 3 this week.

Raes

Vyemm Raider

Two of my alts were level 30, so I did the first weekly 3 times. The rest I got from the chance to get one every time you get a field cache. I run a lot of missions on hard and challenging so I get them fast. Seemed to proc more doing invaded missions. Invaded missions also give more exp than normal missions. I'm at 292 hours played, so, uh, I play a lot, lol.

spronk

FPS noob
wow two alts at 30, crazy! i thought about doing an alt to level 18 to farm blue mods but still haven't done it, lol

i did challenging Roosevelt Island today, while it wasn't crazy hard (for a pug) or anything it took freaking forever. Like at LEAST an hour, maybe 90 mins. That place is too goddamn long and the big fat guys with miniguns take forever to kill. I guess if you coordinate debuffs and stuff it probably goes a lot faster but that last area sucks, a lot easier though than before when it was a death zone with no ammo respawn boxes.