The Division 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

spronk

FPS noob
i finally started the exotic sniper quest, for anyone else who is super slow like me its a real pain in the fucking ass. this week you gotta first get to WT5, then rerun all the shit to get the Hyena invaded stronghold runnable, then run that (Union something, basically the stronghold at the top right of the map), then run Tidal Basin again (has to be second time, won't drop on your first run which unlocked WT5) and loot a key card in the area with the helicopters and loot a sniper chest soon after you board the hovercraft. Then you gotta run invaded Union stronghold AGAIN to get a "part" from the last boss, any difficulty (hard is easy).

Now you gotta wait until next weekend, then run each of the other two remaining strongholds (one per week) until you get all the parts then run one of the missions in invaded mode (bank I think?) to get the blueprint from the Puck boss.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yes, but unlike the other exotics in the game, this one is actually useable as a weapon, not just a holster perk.

But rerolling it for 500gs for damage with the range it has is definitely feels bad man.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Puck is first boss in hotel not bank, but yeah, it requires a full 3-week Black Tusk rotation starting from the beginning (next week) to get the weapon, since the blueprint won't drop until you have all 4 parts.

In the meantime, farm as many Chatterboxes as you can, you're probably going to need the exotic components.

Vorph

How so? The Adrestia SR-1 is in the box the first time you open it, and you just dismantle it to get the scope piece.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Took me 3 tries to get it to drop... for someone else and they gave it to me.

Vorph

Weird. There was a bug where some people were able to sell theirs and then it wouldn't drop again for that character, but that should be fixed now. It should drop any time you open the box and don't have an Adrestia, the scope part, or the Nemesis itself on the character you're playing.

Could be a bug with trying to get it from the box while grouped I guess; I did everything solo and had no issues. Or just something completely random. There's people on reddit who claim to have opened [correct] Hyena crates for an entire week or more without getting the Chatterbox piece that drops in that zone, while it's never taken me more than 2 keys to get any of the parts.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I just figured it was an RNG thing. Hell I have still not gotten Merciless after around 20 runs of varying difficulties. Nemesis has been pretty great though.

Vorph

Yeah, I just figured it was an RNG thing. Hell I have still not gotten Merciless after around 20 runs of varying difficulties. Nemesis has been pretty great though.
Merciless and Sweet Dreams are 1/2/3% drop based on the difficulty you do the mission on, iirc. I never got either one at wt.4 or 5.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Did they nerf difficulty already? Played for a bit yesterday for the first time in a week or so and it seemed like things were dying way easier.

Last edited:

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Lame. Why the hell are there even 4 difficulties if they are basically going to be easiest, easier, easy, easy+?

That ruins the fun for me more than the loot issues or anything else since you could already blow through content solo no matter the difficulty and even 4 man Heroic was only "difficult" in uncoordinated pugs and due to the occasional 1 shot.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I play with a lot of pugs and answering distress calls, most everyone that plays this game really has no grasp on gear or play style. There are the younger folk and the 50+ gamers and they cant really "focus" I would say. They just want to play a game and not get fucking wrecked for 5 hours. No one plays a game to get your shit stomped unless you like it.

99% of the people I join still have 15+ side missions to finish. Its a huge world they layed out and its easy to get side tracked (1 more mob/1 more map) but most everyone needs a lot of help. It only takes a few minutes to see how these people act on a challenge mission on how far they lag behind or lack awareness of whats around them. Ive had 1 dude ask me what gear or whatever im doing, he wanted help or just to talk but he got better that day. With shitty official game forums and lack of looking, people get stuck and just dont know or care or are just doing their thing and thats cool.

If people die less, they will play longer... since they are fucking shit at video games. Then the fucking retards that know and read everything on the net but are still shitty. Them moaning about ttk or 1 shots or whatever ruin it.

I want to be tested, i want more mobs and harder shit. There is really no content for the 1%/time wasters/tryhards/fags.

I have always hated how I love this game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
Why do I keep getting Hard Wired Prototype mission? I've completed it twice. I don't see the point.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Got into an argument on the PTS forums last night, discussing the endless extended mag debate. Guy I'm arguing with drops this gem:

"in ARs,+30 rounds mag is literally doubling your DPS for free"

I'm amazed people this stupid can manage to even find the power button on their PC.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Why do I keep getting Hard Wired Prototype mission? I've completed it twice. I don't see the point.

Oh good I'm not the only person.... I dont even know what to do with this mission, just let it eventually go away?