The Division 2

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Got my AMD rewards code for DMC5 yesterday so I'm hoping the Division 2 key will come at least a day in advance.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Anyone want to start a list of names and platforms so we can sort out clans ahead of time? I imagine with how split across platforms we are we will have room on all platforms for other people.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Going PS4 Gold edition. Tuesday is my day off so it was the logical choice
Yes!!!!!!!

Be friends with gator. Seriously he is so fucking awesome! Time to go to the bar. Still hammered from last night this should be good! Bingo time baby!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shiiiieee So many people playing this on Ps4... Ugh. But I just got new computer gear, so it'd look great there too. WTF!!

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Here's a quick and dirty google sheet to gather gamer tags and other info.

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSjsqxWThbLmo2P8YV5gLngNgyAX3c-SfLDiDA5OAAg/edit?usp=sharing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GSjsqxWThbLmo2P8YV5gLngNgyAX3c-SfLDiDA5OAAg/edit?usp=sharing
Nice! Thanks!

Added myself, but still don't know if I'm Ps4 , or PC. I'm getting pretty deep back into FF14, and have nothing going on the Ps4 right now, so it'd be neat to have that going. But wife and kids are all over the TV between their Ps4 games, and Switch. It'd be hard to kick them off on the weekends when I'm home! Lol

• 1Like

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider

Code:

Added! Cheers for setting up the sheet :)

• 1Like

Crone

Went with gold edition on ps pro. Picking up Tuesday. :)
Found out that I can trade in Pokemon Let's Go: Pikachu for nearly $40 , when trading in towards Div 2, plus get the $10 cash or whatever. $10 to get it on Ps4 ... might have to do it...

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I never played Division 1 and I honestly know nothing about the franchise, but seeing all the hype in here is making me curious. Could someone tell me what this game is and why I should pre-order the Gold Edition in a paragraph or less? PC only btw...

looking to you Utnayan Utnayan

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I never played Division 1 and I honestly know nothing about the franchise, but seeing all the hype in here is making me curious. Could someone tell me what this game is and why I should pre-order the Gold Edition in a paragraph or less? PC only btw...

looking to you Utnayan Utnayan

Open world 3rd person cover looter shooter. Many activities, decent story, solid coop 4 quad play. Pve and PvP with a unique twist on it (dark zone) with unlocks for gear, specialization and camps. Crafting and mods for guns. Specials. Gold edition or ultimate edition gives three day early access Tuesday. Regular edition launches Friday.

I’d say go for it. :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Open world 3rd person cover looter shooter. Many activities, decent story, solid coop 4 quad play. Pve and PvP with a unique twist on it (dark zone) with unlocks for gear, specialization and camps. Crafting and mods for guns. Specials. Gold edition or ultimate edition gives three day early access Tuesday. Regular edition launches Friday.

I’d say go for it. :)
Is there a pretty thiccc Ps4 crew that all play together from here? I've not gotten into any online Ps4 game in a really long time, so have no crew. :(

• 1Like