The Division 2

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Is there a pretty thiccc Ps4 crew that all play together from here? I've not gotten into any online Ps4 game in a really long time, so have no crew. :(

Not sure. We should make one. :)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully you PS4 players don't have a small data cap....

Initial Title Updates sizes for The Division 2

By the time you finish patching, we'll all be at level cap and full gear score!

:lumie:
That's wrong, the correct info is here: The Division 2 Launch – Everything you Need to Know

Doesn't apply to people who preloaded their digital copy anyway, it's only people who buy it physical (on all platforms) who will have to download ~50GB before they can play. People who have it preloaded will just get a 2GB patch sometime tomorrow.

I kind of doubt the PS4 version will actually take 90-100GB once installed either. Playstation downloads always require you to have 2x the space available while it's being downloaded and then copied to the install location because none of the downloaded stuff is deleted until after the install completes successfully.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Are there Clans or Guilds in this game? And are most of you playing on PC or Console?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's wrong, the correct info is here: The Division 2 Launch – Everything you Need to Know

Doesn't apply to people who preloaded their digital copy anyway, it's only people who buy it physical (on all platforms) who will have to download ~50GB before they can play. People who have it preloaded will just get a 2GB patch sometime tomorrow.

I kind of doubt the PS4 version will actually take 90-100GB once installed either. Playstation downloads always require you to have 2x the space available while it's being downloaded and then copied to the install location because none of the downloaded stuff is deleted until after the install completes successfully.
Pre-load = beta client?

Or is it a separate pre-load?

Generally I feel like you need to download the whole game again after a beta, but it felt like the massive size of the beta download was the full client already.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I haven't started the preload yet since I don't have my code, but people on reddit said that the preload was a whole new thing and cannot update the beta version.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Pre ordered the ultimate edition on PS4. Was just a bit more than the gold edition. Downloading now. 90 gig download, says 3 hours.

• 1Like

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
Being a Euro, I reckon my hours wont always allign with you all, but I still hope we can blow shit up now and again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Just checked, pre-load finished over night on the PS4. System storage says its 91.04GB

• 1Like

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
I played a decent amount of Division 1 but got fed up after their disastrous launch. I never really returned to the game after they made all their changes. Decided to bite the bullet on this and I hope it's much better this time.

I'll be playing on PC - uplay: proximix

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Probably about 7PMish to 2-2:30 AM EST, depending on WTF is going on with family then on the weekends until summer its on like donkey kong.

Im gonna go hard, but also take my time, do all the shit I can. Im in no rush to get to end game or anything like that. I never played the original one so this is kind of my first div experience.

Last edited:

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
BTW, just watching the streams at work, it seems like there is tons more shit to do in the world than then beta had.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still not sure what time it will be available for me. Have gold or whatever. I'm MDT so I think 10 tonight¿