The Division 2

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I thought I was just terribad and not paying enough attention on the beta (ps4) when I was dying a lot on that last mission haha. I really hope they keep the difficulty, sounds more fun. (though to be honest I mostly died to getting stuck on terrain then standing on top of a box or something as I got ass raped)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
In group play it's a whole other story with other folks able to raise your dead ass, or trade pulling aggro, and the game itself changes drastically as your gear improves.

In Div1 you could still get your ass kicked if you weren't careful and didn't have the zone and waves of enemy spawns memorized. Knowing where and when things spawn allows you to time a grenade to take out a spawning group, or setup well placed turrets.

That said, level of difficulty is definitely still apart of the game. It's when the content runs out that folks stop playing. Not at all because it's a bad game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah I think the theme of the game never drew me in at all as well. Imagine this technical know how combined with a Secret World theme, or heck even Anthem styled.

I'm looking forward to getting through the content, it's also nice knowing the dlc will be free for the first year. Don't think I like the sound of the way they have guilds, have no interest in joining up with 50 randoms just for rewards.

I'm going to guess I'll be back in here with my complaints soon! (but I won't complain about the ubisoft launcher, getting my full data rate from this too!)

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's pretty much what clans in Destiny 2 were. Just a way to get extra loot. Hell, you couldn't even communicate in game with anyone!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ps Pro version runs a lot better and textures are not popping nearly as much. So that’s great and control seems better too.

Got the invite to the clan. But I cannot accept yet because I haven’t recruited the clan lady. I’ll have a ton of time to play this weekend though.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Tonight at midnight, it was 1AM for PC for some reason. But if youre on PC you can use a VPN today and play early.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
I got a cowboy hat in for my first (quest given) apparel crate keys. That pretty much means I'm max level now.

Hazmat suit with cowboy hat. Hilarious when I have a mask on.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Time to see if Marco's advice really works well. Leveled up by doing main story missions for even levels (they are good for a full level easy) and then finished up odd levels with projects, picking up SHD tech, and about half the control points on the map. Now I'm 19 and should rocket up to 30 from all the side missions and the remaining 5(?) story missions.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Time to see if Marco's advice really works well. Leveled up by doing main story missions for even levels (they are good for a full level easy) and then finished up odd levels with projects, picking up SHD tech, and about half the control points on the map. Now I'm 19 and should rocket up to 30 from all the side missions and the remaining 5(?) story missions.

I need to do it this way. I keep getting sidetracked by shit.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So I was going to VPN my way to playing when I get home this afternoon and have no idea what the best option is for VPN services. Anyone got a good recommendation?

spronk

FPS noob
I need to do it this way. I keep getting sidetracked by shit.

fucking hell i'm level 9 cuz i spent like 2 hours last night just wandering around the first DZ zone trying to figure out what famous building or monument everything was. Then I tried to chase a dog for 20 minutes and pet it. You can shoot a dog, but you can't pet it :(

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
apparently on PC the drone skill is causing random people to crash, not just you but people around you as well. So if you are on PC may wanna hold off on using a drone. Ubi seems really fast about patching anyways, they've had two patches already.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So I was going to VPN my way to playing when I get home this afternoon and have no idea what the best option is for VPN services. Anyone got a good recommendation?

I only used just this week for the same purpose, but I used TunnelBear. Had to install it and create an account, free though. Connected to Australia, started UPlay, started the game and then disconnected after the game started, np. Prices in the store will be in a different currency though and I got put in groups with people speaking another language (the latter could be a coincidence?)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I only used just this week for the same purpose, but I used TunnelBear. Had to install it and create an account, free though. Connected to Australia, started UPlay, started the game and then disconnected after the game started, np. Prices in the store will be in a different currency though and I got put in groups with people speaking another language (the latter could be a coincidence?)

Thats the one I used and it worked perfect. But I used Germany since I started at like 7PM on tues.

Hosix

All labs matter!
fucking hell i'm level 9 cuz i spent like 2 hours last night just wandering around the first DZ zone trying to figure out what famous building or monument everything was. Then I tried to chase a dog for 20 minutes and pet it. You can shoot a dog, but you can't pet it :(

I would like the dog as a pet in game.

I keep going in every open store/door/garage. Then I walkout and end up getting in a shootout.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I would like the dog as a pet in game.

I keep going in every open store/door/garage. Then I walkout and end up getting in a shootout.

Yeah I got caught up in that loop last night, just going down alleyways and other places looking for lewtz, skill point caches, cant even imagine how this would go if I were high on some weed, lol.

But I did manage to find the bounty dude twice last night. Gave me 2 new bounties.

I have been saving my side missions and not sure if I should delve in now or not. Im lv 22 and just last night I completed a lv 20 main mission, the next one is lv 22. BTW, I have about 15-17 side mishs saved now. I should just probably start using them now. 8 levels left and if the 1/3 exp per side mission holds true I should need 24 of them to level me to 30, and thats without the main missions left, not sure how many there are left though. I dont want to get stuck grinding 2 levels jsut by doing world shit and killing stuff which is shit exp.