The Division 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Lot of repeat crashing in groups after whatever they did.

Probably related to having more than one drone or sentry out at the same time.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
go to AMD Rewards login and see if its already there, i got mine last night although i'm gonna play mostly on xbox one for now

Mine isn’t. I had two codes and when the first unlocked I gave it to a friend who I promised it too. He was worried about getting it preloaded due to slow internet so to be kind I gave it to him (which I don’t regret)

However my second key still hasn’t been sent and from reading Reddit I’m not alone, tons still haven’t received their codes. It’s pretty dumb, and their email response time is 4-5 days it says. Some people say they are still waiting on their Resodent Evil keys.

I may just end up buying it, pretty annoying.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I had my first crashing last night, like five times during one mission. Think it was the space administration.

I think they're going to end up nerfing normal difficulty. I'm enjoying the challenge but there's a lot of complaints.

I need to read more about going rogue and stuff. The stuff in the dark zone is fun but I do wish there was a PVE version of it. Near that you can go rogue to get a bunch of loot and then make it into a safe house to clear the rogue status. I then triggered an airlift for my loot and one other guy showed up. Seem to be with me instead of against me until right after I attach loot to the chopper. I set a turret down next to it and sure enough the guy ran right by me as I took a few steps back and it played the animation for him taking his knife out and it was lights out for that dude. Was neat, but I'm not a big PVP guy. Maybe I'll give it another shot another time, probably before Max level where all the guys who are really into it are all grouped up and roaming the dark zones.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Gonna head home in an hour or so to fire this up on PC - will send requests and hope to get into the clan this evening. Looking forward to this, Ubi has done pretty well the past year and I never thought this would be 3 ubi titles I play/enjoy at release in the same 12 month span.....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Official statement from AMD, all Division 2 keys have been sent, if you didn’t receive yours then you’ve been classified as a fraud case and abusing their system.

What the actual fuck?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got everyone on the PC side sent a friend request. Uplay name Brewchop
Add me BigCrone

I forgot I hadn't indicated PS4 or PC on the google sheets, as I wasn't sure. Got it for PC, so add me!!

Add me! BigCrone

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Looks like its 50 people per clan so we should have plenty of room for now (pc). Just search for fires of heaven and it will be a pink/red bird with a black background. The more killin we do the better emblems we get and all sorts of stuff. The lady in the white house bugs out the ui sometimes so just press escape and do the clan stuff from there.

You need to be about level 6 in the rooftop and rescue the clan lady then she says she will meet you at the WH.

I bet we get this first xp thing by sunday.

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I just added all PC folks, granted I tend to solo mostly as I normally end up afk running around the house a bunch

• 1Solidarity

Vorph

Seeing as most skills are completely broken until the next patch, I recommend you new people pick up revive hive and the chem launcher that repairs armor as your first two. The launcher has 3 charges, 20 second (base) cooldown, and I haven't needed to use a single medkit since I swapped over to it. Even if repair drone worked I still wouldn't switch back.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So how does one just get a fucking key for this now? It appears Uplay/Epic require you to be logged in to purchase (and attaches to that account) and other digital stores have removed it.

Vorph

I don't know that you can, other than the AMD thing. Even when you could buy the game on GMG it automatically activated the game on your Uplay account. I assume they are trying to shutdown the grey market and make it impossible for shitbirds like G2A and cdkeys to sell their stuff.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
So how does one just get a fucking key for this now? It appears Uplay/Epic require you to be logged in to purchase (and attaches to that account) and other digital stores have removed it.

Amazon. Always. If they have it, I buy it. I would never want to waste my time with these other companys selling anything, if something is late or messes up, you call them and tell them to fix it. Not 53 different businesses that have trash call centers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Amazon. Always. If they have it, I buy it. I would never want to waste my time with these other companys selling anything, if something is late or messes up, you call them and tell them to fix it. Not 53 different businesses that have trash call centers.
Doesnt appear amazon has PC codes either. Its like the Epic store deal stripped that shit from the universe.

• 1Like

Vorph

Div 2 PC has been removed from all digital sellers, including Amazon. Thank your Chinese overlords (and the retards who buy there) for that.

• 1Like

Crone

Gamestop gave me a digital key that I entered in on uPlay.

Added bonus of getting 30% extra trade in value for a few Switch games I never really played.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Even the AMD Rewards connect to your Uplay first and then redeem to it.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Seeing as most skills are completely broken until the next patch, I recommend you new people pick up revive hive and the chem launcher that repairs armor as your first two. The launcher has 3 charges, 20 second (base) cooldown, and I haven't needed to use a single medkit since I swapped over to it. Even if repair drone worked I still wouldn't switch back.

Related, is the heal drone just completely useless beyond the first handful of levels? I'm 13 and the thing either seems to die instantly or bug out (and the skill is available again). For the latter case, is there a limit to the number of drones or something so it just goes away and lets me redeploy? If I'm running and hit QQ often it seems to die before it even catches up and starts to heal me.