The Division 2

Janx

<Silver Donator>
And the surgical precision of RPG's, as well as the speed/health of those circular saw RC cars... With how everything is a bullet sponge, I feel they should have the aerial travel time of rockets in Doom 2, giving the player time to avoid damn near instant death.... Zero opportunity to dodge unless you're just running around constantly, which leads you to getting overwhelmed by enemies flanking like they're as coordinated as the US military infiltrating Osama's living abode.

I bitch, but honestly appreciate the difficulty, even if it is at times quite ridiculous. A heavy yellow with a monstrous amount of armor, massive backpack, and flame thrower sprinting at twice your speed, jumping over barriers and climbing over railing seems a bit....much. Speaking of flame throwers, Jesus Christ the range and basically instagib needs to be toned the fuck down. It's able to be defeated, but requires a bit of luck and cheesing the environment - getting them to go up and down stairs makes them a bit easier.
use a fast firing weapon and shoot the fat guys legs. can keep them knocked down. ALso i invest heavily in elite damage modifiers and yellows just melt.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
For the love of all that's holy I really hate the Outcasts and their fucking Molotov cocktails as thrown by world class athletes possessing uncanny strength and accuracy.

You can shoot them out of the air as a heads up.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So world tier 4 is a bit different than the previous ones. Those little events around the control points are now linked to the control point. If you do the ones linked, you get more loot, but also they become harder. Pretty cool feature.
From what I understand, raising the control point to level 3 is the only way to get the best BPs, like the 7.62mm version of the +30 round mag, etc.

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think we should open up the PS4 Clan to expedite clan levelling, boys!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
You can shoot them out of the air as a heads up.

I'm playing on Xbox...I have not even remotely the sort of pointing accuracy that I would think would be necessary for such a task. As it is the 'Target Practice' events make me want to throw the controller against the wall.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

I invited a guy yesterday that’s cool. :) lol already ahead of you. I can add two more too.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just don’t allahu akbar me when the wife is trying to sleep next to me, por favor :D

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
And the surgical precision of RPG's, as well as the speed/health of those circular saw RC cars... With how everything is a bullet sponge, I feel they should have the aerial travel time of rockets in Doom 2, giving the player time to avoid damn near instant death.... Zero opportunity to dodge unless you're just running around constantly, which leads you to getting overwhelmed by enemies flanking like they're as coordinated as the US military infiltrating Osama's living abode.

I bitch, but honestly appreciate the difficulty, even if it is at times quite ridiculous. A heavy yellow with a monstrous amount of armor, massive backpack, and flame thrower sprinting at twice your speed, jumping over barriers and climbing over railing seems a bit....much. Speaking of flame throwers, Jesus Christ the range and basically instagib needs to be toned the fuck down. It's able to be defeated, but requires a bit of luck and cheesing the environment - getting them to go up and down stairs makes them a bit easier.

The difficulty in general is good but some areas like control points can be tedious. Stuff just spawns randomly around you and so its very hard not to get flanked randomly especially early on when your guns are just random for what you can find. The whole davy crocket with the grenade launchers and olympic athletes that have twice my range with grenades gets a bit old. As a looter shooter it hits a lot of the basic stuff better but I have to say I enjoy the playstyle in anthem a lot more than the sticky cover shooter stuff. Still will play this through and then either anthem fixes a bunch of their shit or it doesn't.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Fighting the tusk is really annoying. The constant drone spam is ridiculous... those assholes just camp out in the back and keep throwing them up there like they have a RadioShack in their back pocket.

I know you can shoot them as soon as they go up and usually kill the operator and shoot them while they’re enroute but it’s the times when they’re priority #5+ when I want to scream...

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will add that I find it really funny/odd that they did not go with the default male/female voice option for your character. So you get into cutsceens where everybody is talking and deciding stuff and we are just sitting there like a derpy mute doing as we are bid.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Am I supposed to be able to kill the hunter guy at level 21? I get his armor off and then he heals back to full. This mission seems impossible and I'm sure I'm missing something here. Maybe come back with a group?! The setup for the mission was cool though and I wasn't expecting that to play out how it does....

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Am I supposed to be able to kill the hunter guy at level 21? I get his armor off and then he heals back to full. This mission seems impossible and I'm sure I'm missing something here. Maybe come back with a group?! The setup for the mission was cool though and I wasn't expecting that to play out how it does....

No

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I invited a guy yesterday that’s cool. :) lol already ahead of you. I can add two more too.
The clan is open. It's not filling up very quickly though. I just signed on not long ago and I saw several new names. Also, we hit lvl 3!
I wish there was a way to differentiate forum members from new guys. I will play around with the clan options later

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
The clan is open. It's not filling up very quickly though. I just signed on not long ago and I saw several new names. Also, we hit lvl 3!
I wish there was a way to differentiate forum members from new guys. I will play around with the clan options later
Seems like the PC version has a lot of people from the forums in it which is probably hampering forum PS4/XBOX clan sizes. Usually have ~10 on a night and the PC clan was up to level 7 last I saw.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Does this have a lengthy endgame? I have no games to play and am desperate for something decent to play.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Does this have a lengthy endgame? I have no games to play and am desperate for something decent to play.
It’s missing a raid and world tier 5 at the moment with gear sets.

SMGs and shotguns are really underwhelming to me at the moment. Range is waay too short and I don’t think I’ve got the gear stacking enough crib and crit damage for smgs to actually do good damage.

DMRs also feel bad compared to the laser gun that is a rifle with a bit of stability modding.

LMGs are lasers of death. ARs feel like weaker LMGs that just waste ammo faster.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Depends on what you mean by lengthy? Could probably complete the story in <20 hours, all the side quests, objectives, etc in 60 hours, and then there's a multi-tiered experience like Diablo 3 at endgame with loot grind via a plethora of various objectives, as well as pvp.
It’s missing a raid and world tier 5 at the moment with gear sets.
SMGs and shotguns are really underwhelming to me at the moment. Range is waay too short and I don’t think I’ve got the gear stacking enough crib and crit damage for smgs to actually do good damage.
DMRs also feel bad compared to the laser gun that is a rifle with a bit of stability modding.
LMGs are lasers of death. ARs feel like weaker LMGs that just waste ammo faster.
I've found a useful weapon of pretty much every type. Even used a sawed off shotty for a little while. Depends on your gear and the weapon itself. SMG's probably the only one I actively avoid unless it has like a 100 round clip -- ones I've found have had like 25, and even with a 0.9s reload that shit is obnoxious. Regular shotguns with a proper dmg roll, if used at point blank can be 1-shot kills. Automatic shotgun is hella fun, too.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I've found a useful weapon of pretty much every type. Even used a sawed off shotty for a little while. Depends on your gear and the weapon itself. SMG's probably the only one I actively avoid unless it has like a 100 round clip -- ones I've found have had like 25, and even with a 0.9s reload that shit is obnoxious. Regular shotguns with a proper dmg roll, if used at point blank can be 1-shot kills. Automatic shotgun is hella fun, too.

I don’t feel comfortable pushing into the ranges required for those weapons to be effective in hard and challenge difficulty while playing solo. If you open on a group in a new room you’ll get surrounded by the subsequent spawns and murdered.