The Division 2

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Most likely saving the big reveals for their next Ubi forward event, which will be at e3 next month.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Zero info on Heartland other than free to play rural area version of the division?
Yeah very little info out. All speculation. Assuming it is another open-world looter shooter, I'd also have huge questions on how they monetize it. Lootboxes and season passes, obviously. But how egregious will the loot boxes be? Cosmetic only or P2W?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
If it’s a fucking BR this thread should be deleted and the Division never to be spoken of again.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
If it’s a fucking BR this thread should be deleted and the Division never to be spoken of again.

Now that you mention it, it's possible that's what it is, considering Red Storm worked on the pvp side of td franchise, could be an expanded version of the dark zone or even survival. People have been clamoring for them to bring back survival in td2, and it operates as a br anyways.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Well, a BR is the only way they could ever balance the pvp aspect of this mess.

PVP in games based around gear acquisition are dogshit. It's never balanced, too much shit goes sideways in power and they always fail to catch all of the little nuances in skills and such when gear improves a single stat.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Halo Infinite was doing nothing for me and I saw the DLC was on sale for $7 currently and decided to jump back in. Campaign part of DLC was so/so, but all the QOL changes since quitting originally are pretty solid. Hopefully can milk out a couple of weeks before I get bored again =O

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Would like to play this game but it crashes every 15 minutes or so. Full AMD system so I assume that is the issue.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Would like to play this game but it crashes every 15 minutes or so. Full AMD system so I assume that is the issue.
Maybe? My intel/Nvidia system crashed a fuck ton when I first played it too. Unfortunately, there is no one answer to what could be causing it. I went through google and just tried each and every little thing (that seemed safe, anyways.) I tried a bunch of things in a row, so I'm not sure what it was that actually fixed my issue.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Last time I loaded it up I wasn't getting crashes but it was running super hot. I've noticed the games performance has degraded a lot from when it first released for me. It was mostly ok when Warlords of New York hit but since then it's continually gotten worse and worse

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Maybe? My intel/Nvidia system crashed a fuck ton when I first played it too. Unfortunately, there is no one answer to what could be causing it. I went through google and just tried each and every little thing (that seemed safe, anyways.) I tried a bunch of things in a row, so I'm not sure what it was that actually fixed my issue.
I changed all settings, tried various drivers and a few other things. Spending any more time feels like a waste of time.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I changed all settings, tried various drivers and a few other things. Spending any more time feels like a waste of time.
Cause it largely is. Division 2 is pretty much dead. Running across someone else playing it was a miracle in itself and this was back when AC Valhalla came out.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The campaigns have always been rock solid and worth it to complete I think. Worth it to check out if they've released new campaign missions.

Fucker

Log Wizard
My Ryzen/RTX 2070 would crash all the time too. Sometimes it would go an hour, other times crash every few minutes. I went from 4 sticks of ram to 2, and that fixed it. But also....90000 other things could fix or break it too. I haven't seen a game with so many random show stoppers as this one.

Also, progression has a pretty low cap if you don't have someone to play with. I spent a few sessions LFG last month and there was no one out there.

Vorph

Never had any problems at all on my AMD systems, a few hundred hours and I can count the crashes on one hand. Would be pretty weird if there was widespread problems seeing as Ubi partners with AMD for most of their releases (including Div 2).

Crone

Yea, I don't think it's AMD at all, evident immediately by all the people in here with the same issues on nVidia systems. But annoying none the less.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
DX12 mode crashes all the fucking time. You could try DX11 if you haven't already.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
DX12 turns my 3080 PC into a slideshow for whatever reason. My 1080ti PC and 1660ti Laptop don't mind either option.

Have had 1 crash in about 20 hours of playtime but I think that was weird interaction when I was in the crafting bench and clicked out to read some emails.