The E-cig Thread

Devlin

Golden Squire
This is a great point that I forgot to add. Higher nic with a sub ohm is fucking harsh on the throat.
I had about a week when I first got my Subtank coughing like a 12 year old.

Now I'm on ~7mg nic at ~70vg/pg and it's all good.

https://m.fasttech.com/p/2069500

For anyone who's looking for a new tank and hasn't tried a Kayfun this model is supposedly one of the best clones, don't use the cheapest shipping unless you want to wait a month for it to arrive.

I have a cheaper version (I'm ordering this one too) and it still performs like a goddamn champ, I've been building it at .8ohms and flavour is as good as anything else I've tried and it's great for mouth to lung vaping.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did some research and ordered the eleaf istick 50 witha kanger subtank mini. Won't have it for another month because I'm in Mexico and sent it to my US address. Really looking forward to it.

Main thing that made me decide to get a new setup is my MVP2 battery barely lasts a day anymore, when compared to not having to charge it for 3-4 days a year ago. Signs point to it dying soon so time to upgrade.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Did some research and ordered the eleaf istick 50 witha kanger subtank mini. Won't have it for another month because I'm in Mexico and sent it to my US address. Really looking forward to it.

Main thing that made me decide to get a new setup is my MVP2 battery barely lasts a day anymore, when compared to not having to charge it for 3-4 days a year ago. Signs point to it dying soon so time to upgrade.
That is the exact set up I use and I love it. If you plan on making your own coils for the rba I highly recommend thisCoil Master DIY Kit - Coil Master

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I got the ileaf 30w with a Kanger subtank nano with .7 ohm coils. Burn it at about 22.5w and its great. Had to come up with a mew recipe for my e-juice. Finally have a peppermint nailed down that I like. Its roughly 4mg nic.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hand Check!

rrr_img_98485.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I will tonight, i have them written down at home. I have one for 20mg and one for 3-4mg for the sub ohm tanks.

dangler_sl

shitlord
I recently started smoking (while drinking), and my question is: Why would anyone want to quit? Smoking is fucking fantastic! And it makes me look cool.

Stop being losers. Continue to smoke and look and be cool.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well talk in about 10 yrs, when youre coughing up brown shit, feel like shit, wheezing, and comfortably blazing a pack and a half a day since you graduated the coolness from while drinking to all day type shit.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I recently started smoking (while drinking), and my question is: Why would anyone want to quit? Smoking is fucking fantastic! And it makes me look cool.

Smoking AND drinking at the same time?!?

Whoa there cowboy, leave some coolness for the rest of us poor shmoes!

dangler_sl

shitlord
Well talk in about 10 yrs, when youre coughing up brown shit, feel like shit, wheezing, and comfortably blazing a pack and a half a day since you graduated the coolness from while drinking to all day type shit.
one pack every few weeks while out with friends. Think that will burn my insides like that? If so, you suckers have no chance, so again... why quit now. (<--a bit of trollin there)

Smoking AND drinking at the same time?!?

Whoa there cowboy, leave some coolness for the rest of us poor shmoes!
Can't do it. I'm all about lookin cool to impress my friends.
American spirit and pbr?
Leo/Chang and the brand with the neck-asshole (not pictured).

Khane

Got something right about marriage

rrr_img_98631.jpg

dangler_sl

shitlord
hahah, some of you really need to get back on the smoke.. lighten (<-- punny) up.

It constantly amazes me how easily faggots on this board get rustled.

Ok ok, go back to being the weak addicts that you always will be in peace...

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've started injecting heroin, it really makes the cigs that much cooler. So artsy and deep.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hand check!
rrr_img_100875.jpg

New mod and tank time....

So my wife confiscated my Eleaf istick 30w and my kanger subtank nano. At least shes finally trying to quit the analogs. So what did I do today? Went out and bought an IPV mini 70W with a kanger subtank mini, the one that comes with the RBA rebuildable base. That tank is damn nice. It even came with 2 wrapped coils, a screwdriver and cotton. Fucking nice.

I picked up another 50 prebuilt .5ohm coils and some more cotton. Now I should be all set for at least a year.

The mod itself is nice too. It takes the high discharge 18650 batteries and unlike the Eleaf, you can change them out. which is nice because I like to have a few batteries on hand charged or charging at home and at work ready to go. Its a little bigger than the Eleaf 30W but its damn nice.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
What's the monthly cost for you guys with this stuff? I haven't touched tobacco in years but I'm tempted on occasion.