The E-cig Thread

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Correlation alone does not mean causation. Conspiracy nuts fail to recognize this. Read here if you're so inclined:
Bradford Hill criteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No idea what correlation you're talking about, and I cbf rereading his post, but I'll say again, if you think tobacco corporations aren't doing everything they can to prevent e-cigs being a viable replacement, you're either insane or naive in the extreme. That's not a conspiracy, just capitalism.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
they are doing everything to keep e-sig out of the market. in fact. i think some of them are conspiring to take that role by themselves and take the first mover advantage.

Anyone here use E-cigarettes? Its been about 16 days of me using it and so far I have not had one real cig and I have not felt the urge to have one yet. Although I have not drank yet. BTW, I have quit smoking before, last time was for about 3 yrs. But around 2008 I started again until about 16 days ago.
I use them occasionally in no smoking areas. It Worked my way down to the lowest level of nicotine over three months and I'm using it less and less each week at the current level. As what I read in thisreviewssome are successful in quitting

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No idea what correlation you're talking about, and I cbf rereading his post, but I'll say again, if you think tobacco corporations aren't doing everything they can to prevent e-cigs being a viable replacement, you're either insane or naive in the extreme. That's not a conspiracy, just capitalism.
Sigh. I'll try to make it simpler. Whether tobacco corporations are for, against or utterly indifferent in regards to e-cigs has no bearing on the unhealthy nature of e-cigs and nicotine. It's asinine to think WHO and tobacco have the same agenda simply because, to you, it may seem there is a correlation of interests.

Coke or Pepsi, nameen? Still sodas.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sigh. I'll try to make it simpler. Whether tobacco corporations are for, against or utterly indifferent in regards to e-cigs has no bearing on the unhealthy nature of e-cigs and nicotine. It's asinine to think WHO and tobacco have the same agenda simply because, to you, it may seem there is a correlation of interests.

rrr_img_49724.jpg

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

I see you are one of those "I'll side with whatever evidence affirms my opinion, no matter how little there is, 1 small nugget of "maybe" from some credible organization and I'm right, you and everyone else are all wrong," type of folks. I fucking hate you.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I see you are one of those "I'll side with whatever evidence affirms my opinion, no matter how little there is, 1 small nugget of "maybe" from some credible organization and I'm right, you and everyone else are all wrong," type of folks. I fucking hate you.
Pathetic attempt. Go outside and choke on your crack pipe, champ.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
So my Kanger Evod Starter kit and the Super Starter Sampler pack came in from Vape Dojo. $15 shipping to Mexico and it took about a week. The Kanger are nice, better than the ego knockoff I got in a smoke shop here in DF. Kind of nice personal touch on the shipping invoice from the guy at Vdojo (just a little hand written "Thanks for your order!"). I've tried to emerald buddha and samuRY4 so far and they're both good. I def recommend the site, and recommend vaping if you are thinking about it. I feel great, enjoy vaping, don't smell like cigs. All good so far.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So a few weeks ago I ordered up some do it yourself juice products along with some flavorings. Man its easy as shit to make our own juice and it tastes great as well. I think my order cost all of $30 and I have enough product to make 20 or so 30 ml vials of 20% nic juice. This is definitely the way to go.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So a few weeks ago I ordered up some do it yourself juice products along with some flavorings. Man its easy as shit to make our own juice and it tastes great as well. I think my order cost all of $30 and I have enough product to make 20 or so 30 ml vials of 20% nic juice. This is definitely the way to go.
Be careful when mixing, if you get some of that on your hands that small is staying there for weeks.
tongue.png

antha124

Lord Nagafen Raider
Where did you buy the unflavored nic liquid from?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Where did you buy the unflavored nic liquid from?
The link is in the OP, RTS vapes. Wizzard Labs is another, but they were out of the 100mg/ml.

Be careful when mixing, if you get some of that on your hands that small is staying there for weeks.
tongue.png
You mean the flavors? Yeah, I was careful. My wife got me some syringes from her work. I used those for measuring the flavoring. As for the other ingredients I used a infants medicine dropper thingie I got from the drug store for $2. It goes up to 5ml by 1ml increments so it was easy to measure out.

piggvomit_sl

shitlord
Any good ideas on quitting smokeless tobacco with a E-Cig type machine? Im down to 2-3 dips per day now but kicking the after eating thing is extremely hard.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I can't necessarily say it was because of the e-cig but I bought the provari, used it for a month, and haven't smoked anything at all in the last 2 weeks. I have no desire to smoke anymore whatsoever.